Hidden Deep Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hidden Deep
This is the official discussion topic of the Hidden Deep Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Oxygen
3. Unlimited Lives
4. No Radiation
5. Unlimited Items
6. Unlimited Scan Ball Battery
7. Infinite Ammo
8. Unlimited Tunneler Battery

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/05/2023
    Started development

• 01/05/2023
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 06/06/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/06/2023

• 12/05/2023

• 12/06/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Hidden Deep cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats
1 Like

Dear GreenHouse, thank you so much for this, regards - someone

I got an access violation? what does that mean?

for me the only works is infinity itens

Infinite health n o wokr

1 Like

i cant get any of the cheats to work

1 Like

You have to grant Hidden Deep administrative access. One of the possible reasons why you get access violation is because the app is trying to access files that require administrative privileges. I don’t know why Hidden Deep doesn’t automatically prompts you with it when the app clearly needs to access files that requires admin privileges.

And if that doesn’t work, try excluding the folder from antivirus scans and such.

For anyone who has trouble making any of the cheats works, it’s most likely because of the game version. I tried testing the mods in 95.05, 95.14.1, and 95.18, and it seems like the mods like infinite ammo only worked on version 95.14. So try downloading the 95.14 version of the game and see if it works for yours too.

I don’t know if mods like infinite health and unlimited tunneler battery do work on 95.14, but since I got infinite health to activate (infinite health doesn’t activate in 95.18, and 95.05), the rest of the mods should be useable. Hope this helps for those who have trouble getting the mods to work. Check your game version if the mods don’t work. If it isn’t working, try downloading the 95.14 version. Hope this helps!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

Changes:

1 Like

None of the cheats work, I even tried different versions and gave admin access

they dont work

what improvements? just got the game to play it on wemod and the only way i can get it to works is by opening the game first then once at main menu hit play on wemod you need to make a description for people green house you are half assing it kinda

also it seems to need to be run on direct 9 x