Hiding the we mod files

when bf2042 was released i was banned permanently and was given no details on why i was banned other then i was cheating (which why would i cheat off launch on a game that for one i preorder so that would be a waste of $90 and second i didnt want to cheat at it was a game i actually wanted to enjoy) but recently trying to dispute this ban case with ea they stated i had " 3rd party files that may give an edge or have been reported as cheat files " so after deleting we mod application ive had on my pc and all the files associated with it i re bought bf so far i have been running it every weekend since re buying it just to see if im banned i have not been, but i want to start playing my single player games with we mods application installed i was hoping there is a way to hide the files or change the name so their “scan” does not recognize it so i can play single player games and still be able to play battlefield 2042 with it on my pc

You would have to reinstall the game… Also, it can’t be, WeMod only manipulates entries in RAM, not the files!

Hmm are you sure EA is scanning files? Banning you for just having a program like cheat engine or a debugger seems extremely questionable.

I am 100%, I never opened we mod at all when I first bought it, it was literally on on pc even when trying to dispute it they used the exact words “we found 3rd party files on your computer” I have yet to be banned on the new account yet after deleting all files associated with we mod, I think they did scan files 100%