HITMAN 2 trainer Updates please

@MrAntiFun I believe in you Players need mastery or easy xp hacks I understand there is servers but maybe xp booosts? or all parts be silent assasin?

The Hitman 2 trainer is provided by @STiNGERR, not MrAntiFun. But they’re both awesome.

The XP system determines the opponents you get matched with in online Ghost Mode. So it is a very bad idea to have an XP cheat because:

• You’ll be matched with opponents that are way way way way above your actual non-cheating skill level.
  • Matchmaking will take a very long time as the game waits for players with similarly high XP to become available.
  • Trainers do not work online, so you won’t be able to cheat against the very good opponent you’re matched with.
  • You’ll probably be banned from online games for having an “impossibly” high XP score.

Other than that, the XP system in Hitman 2 serves no purpose at all.

but there is just cause 2 unlock all mastery cheats and just cause 2 has online mode why not in hitman 2

There are no “unlock all mastery” cheats for Just Cause 2 on WeMod. https://www.wemod.com/cheats/just-cause-2-trainers

Just Cause 2: Multiplayer is a separate game to the Just Cause 2 base game. There won’t be a trainer for that because trainers do not work on online games.

hitman is also separated

No. Hitman 2’s multiplayer mode is built into the base game. Just Cause 2 multiplayer mode is a separate game. They work in very different ways.

Anyway, we’re going off topic now. Have another look at my first post above to see why XP cheats in Hitman are a bad idea. :slight_smile:

We can call the ghost cheat in hitman 2 as a xp cheat But it takes much time thats why I opened this topic