Hitman: Blood Money Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hitman: Blood Money
This is the official discussion topic of the Hitman: Blood Money Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Activate Cheat Menu

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/17/2020
    Started development

• 01/17/2020
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Hitman: Blood Money cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 1 cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thx MrAntiFun For this Hitman Blood Money Trainer i Looked All Over The Internet But I Couldn’t Find It So I Got The Wemod Then I Found This So I Test It Out It Work Perfectly

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

And that’s good to hear. Enjoy!

What does the cheat menu do and how do i use it?

It doesn’t work

1 Like

Same issue with the Dishonored invisiblity cheat. Npcs will notice you anyways and tell you not to go in certain areas your not allowed in without a disguise and they end up alerting to you anyways.

Edit:the cheat works in death of a showman and the vintage year,when i get to the third mission, known as curtains down, invisibility stops working for some reason, and the dishonored issue was confirmed by somebody else in another post. i also got silent assassin in both missions prior to mission 3.

1 Like

any chance you can update trainer all item crash game like make mine INF

found but when use a game pad if press c then cheat menu will randomly scroll any way fix that