HITMAN Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I tried without as admin too, still no luck :frowning:

@User2542518 run infinity. Click start game in Infinity, NOT through steam.And no, as @STN said; DO NOT RUN INFINITY AS ADMIN.

1 Like

Nope still doesnā€™t work :sob:
but thanks for your suggestions anyway

This little work around works fine :smiley: Thank you so much @D3adpo0lii

Thanks man it worked for me

Hi,
I canā€™t seem to get Infinity to detect the game for me (steam version 1.7.0, DX11)
Iā€™ve tried running the game and its launcher (and not infinity) in admin, I have todayā€™s update for Infinity, and Infinity works fine with other games (like the latest Deus Ex).
It might be related to Hitmanā€™s November Update which came out a few days ago, but Iā€™d expect the cheats to simply not work, not failing to find the game?
Thanks

EDIT: nevermind, the latest update delivered on its promise and the detection works now :slight_smile:

@STiNGERR ghost mode is preventing targeting with the throw able items such as knives (I think most of the options are working)

@STiNGERR The game just had an update.
All the options work well like Hawk said before, ghost mode prevents to target people but I think thatā€™s related to how the game works but thereā€™s a new Difficulty in which Cameras spot you like People do. Would be nice to see the ghost mode affect that aswell :smiley:

It keeps saying it canā€™t find the game and I have tried starting the game then launching the trainer as well.

1 Like

Never mind. I had to have the settings on Directx11. Is there a way to get it to work with Directx12?

does the tool support dx11 or dx12 game version btw ?

1 Like

Only if STiNGERR makes it compatible with 12 but since that might break the 11 trainer donā€™t hope for it

I think some parts of this have recently stopped working. Possibly a good idea to take another brief look into it.

2 Likes

unlimited health not working and ghost mode isnt working either @STiNGERR

2 Likes

Unlimited Health, Unlimited Ammo and Disable Enemy Guns donā€™t work.

2 Likes

me too

@tiggyfood @Havok16 @Nimisum1 @Hawk @TheLittleGnome Trainer updated

@STiNGERR thank you so much

my computer can not detect Hitmen?how can i fix it?