HITMAN Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Nothing. It refuses to find game.
yes it’s a legit steam version, running on DX11

Hawk smoked to much weed. Thats why he dont get aggressive.

1 Like

Checked it now again. Not finding my game aswell. Now let’s have patience.

@MrPrecise I should try that too :smiley:

2 Likes

@N1ceToMeetYou I just don’t see the point in getting bent out of shape over something for a game.

Unrelated but it gave me this message when writing this

"Let others join the conversation

This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 30% of the replies here.

Are you sure you’re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?"

Try running the game as admin. The issue will be fixed in next infinity update.

My solution:

Right click HITMAN on the steam launcher. Click properties, then local files, then browse local files. In the folder that has popped up should be an exe called “launcher”. Right click it and select properties.In the popup click the compatibility tab and near the bottom should be “Run this program as an administrator”. Check hat and then double click the “Retail” folder that should be three files above Launcher.exe. Here, find Hitman.exe and follow the same steps you did for Launcher.exe to make it always run in administrator mode. Run the game through infinity. Steam will launch and of course you mus click yes for anything that pops up. Infinity should now work.

NOTICE: I’ve had some times where the admin request pop up doesn’t show up but instead hides and is only appearing on the task bar. in this case just click it.

1 Like

In simple: Make Hitman.exe, in the RETAIL folder always run in admin and also the Launcher executable in the main directory for Hitman. Then run it through Infinity. Love you all.

@D3adpo0lii Tried that, still not finding the game.
I done:
“launcher.exe” as admin and the “hitman.exe” as admin, put in game in DX11 mode. Ran Infinity as admin.
Even tried restarting steam and Infinity, nothing.

Do NOT run infinity as admin. Only the game

I tried without as admin too, still no luck :frowning:

@User2542518 run infinity. Click start game in Infinity, NOT through steam.And no, as @STN said; DO NOT RUN INFINITY AS ADMIN.

1 Like

Nope still doesn’t work :sob:
but thanks for your suggestions anyway

This little work around works fine :smiley: Thank you so much @D3adpo0lii

Thanks man it worked for me

Hi,
I can’t seem to get Infinity to detect the game for me (steam version 1.7.0, DX11)
I’ve tried running the game and its launcher (and not infinity) in admin, I have today’s update for Infinity, and Infinity works fine with other games (like the latest Deus Ex).
It might be related to Hitman’s November Update which came out a few days ago, but I’d expect the cheats to simply not work, not failing to find the game?
Thanks

EDIT: nevermind, the latest update delivered on its promise and the detection works now :slight_smile:

@STiNGERR ghost mode is preventing targeting with the throw able items such as knives (I think most of the options are working)

@STiNGERR The game just had an update.
All the options work well like Hawk said before, ghost mode prevents to target people but I think that’s related to how the game works but there’s a new Difficulty in which Cameras spot you like People do. Would be nice to see the ghost mode affect that aswell :smiley:

It keeps saying it can’t find the game and I have tried starting the game then launching the trainer as well.

1 Like

Never mind. I had to have the settings on Directx11. Is there a way to get it to work with Directx12?

does the tool support dx11 or dx12 game version btw ?