HITMAN Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainer is still not updated< is this a glitch?

The HITMAN trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for v1.2.0

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

thank you @STiNGERR for the updates

1 Like

Currently not up to date and not working. Version in Infinity: 1.1.1. Current Steam Version 1.2.2, trainer doesn’t recognize the game.

I was using it yesterday and it worked fine, hmm

@lrpvo
That is not the game version infinity supports but rather the version of trainer itself. Give this a read and let us know the info we need

My bad guys! I’m new, and I just wanted to report it, skipped over the guidelines.

Infinity does work for me (Tested it with MGS5:TPP and Dishonored). It’s being ran as admin.

Game Source: Steam
Game version: 1.2.2
None of the cheats work (Infinity hangs on “Starting Game” then reports the error “The game could not be started or took too long to load”)
Game is running in 64-bit for me.
Infinity is also running in 64-bit mode.

The changelog states that Infinity supports 1.2.0 - which is a mismatch with the current version of the game, which I suspect to be the problem.

Edit: Alternatively, it might be the problem that the starting the game through Infinity starts the Hitman Launcher (not the game) - so that could be why it’s not ‘detecting’ the game? I don’t know enough about this.

KR,
L

Attach infinity after the game is run?.

Also @STiNGERR

Give me a second, I’ll test this right now.

Edit: @STN No - when the game is running, the button on Infinity reads: Start (or smth along those lines). It then tries to start the game through Steam, which fails (because it is already running).

In that case, not sure. @STiNGERR would know more as it is his trainer.

1 Like

All good, thanks for replying (so quickly, too). I just wanted to have mentioned it.

Game has been update. i will release an update as soon as possible…

2 Likes

When was it updated? It was working fine the other day when they added the new elusive contact

The HITMAN trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for v1.2.2

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Testing it right now.

Still having the same error. When I press start, it gives the error “The Game could not be started or takes too long to load”. It does start, but it starts the launcher, not the game .exe (I think?)

Ran Infinity as admin, both 64-bit, current, up-to-date steam copy of the game.

Edit 2: Trying to run the game first and then the launcher doesn’t work. It doesn’t detect the correct process (I think?) to inject.

Edit 3: @STiNGERR @Hawk What is your installation path? There’s 3 executables in the Hitman folders in the Steam library…

Boom. Found the solution. Set my rendering to DX11 (instead of DX12) and exclusive windowed - works now!

Ohh my bad, i should have mentioned that its for dx11… Totally forgot…

Glad that its working for you now.

1 Like

I can understand how you forgot most stuff is dx9 or 11 games are kinda just doing 12

Yeah, its a fair thing. My bad for being an early adopter to Win10 xD

Also, @STiNGERR - there just has been an update for HITMAN, supposedly containing the new map (4.3gb). I’ll test the trainer and let you know if it needs updating.

yea it is Summer Bonus Episode Available Now
it is the same maps just new missions

It’s a damn big update for so little content, but w/e.

Either way @STiNGERR - it currently doesn’t work for me (it injects, but things like the ghost mode or freeze enemies don’t work).