HITMAN Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I think you needed to run dx11 or 12 for this trainer to work, not sure which

I just try dx11 or 12 and it doesn’t working. Also I can use this cheat a few days ago ,but now I can’t use it

um… how I can use it?

@STiNGERR
I’m not sure if you’re merely working on updates with this trainer but if I may, ask a question? How possible is it to add an option to shut off the security cameras/system, for the current level? If not possible then it’s fine I was just curious, sorry for wasting your time if so.

Oh you mean for the professional difficulty right? I think Stingerr would have just to enable ghost mode affect cameras aswell.
Maybe he already did, did you try it?
If not it would certainly be a nice option to have.
Keep in mind though that the devs have a lot of updates to do currently and it might take a while for them to update a game

Yeah something like that! I have tried it and I always get seen by cameras and I have no idea where to turn them off. Trust me I know they have a lot and I’m more than willing to wait for the amount of work they put into all this. :grinning:

Alright. Stingerr might fix/add this option as soon as he has time.
In the meantime what you could do is just deactivate the cameras by either shooting them or taking down the security (erase evidence) Though I’m not 100% sure if the second option really does deactivate cameras. For me sometimes it did sometimes not

Had a problem when trying to turn on “No Reload”, turns straight back off after I press it. Don’t know if its 'cause the game updated recently?

1 Like

same issue as @CrimsonChrist

Can’t use it, tried both dx11 and 12 already. Any help?

Im also having problems starting the client. The game works but the mod wont work.

Dx11 version?

its working… but I promise you. it wasn’t working the other day.

Can’t use it, tried both dx11 and 12 already.
fix it please!
Thanks a lot

Worked like last week now all the sudden it doesn’t.

Run dx11 version

Unlimited health doesn’t work. Whenever people shoot at me, I still die.

Anyone home?

No im at the university

@STiNGERR could you help him out

1 Like

wow what great service