Hiya, I'm new!

Nice to meet any/everyone! My name’s Syiren, but many people also call me Shade. (either is fine) I’ve been a PC gamer for about a year and a half now, though I proudly consider myself a Hybrid gamer, as I love both PC and Console games. I’m a massive fan of FFVII, FFXV, and Kingdom Hearts.

PC-wise, I love survival games and creative crafting games. Subsistence, Minecraft, Raft, 7 Days to die, and an oddball to my favs collection is Phasmophobia.

I wish I was a bit better at some games, but as amazing as say, “Subsistence” is, it’s HARD!! So, I use WeMod to play and enjoy it.

Anyways, I tend to ramble, and I don’t want this to be too long other than a simple friendly “Hello!” but that happens with me a lot, though I think I can blame it on my ADHD. ^^;

…Yes, there are people out there who get distracted easily by shiny thin-

I also might jump from topic to topic a bit. Normally because I’m thinking of 3 to 4 things at once on average.

In any case, I may lurk silently on this site, but I’m always happy to say hi to anyone who smiles back. :smiley:

2 Likes

Very nice intro! welcome!

1 Like

Thanks! It’s nice to finally join up. I’ve been using wemod for a while, and didn’t know there was a community until recently. Hope you have a great weekend. :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to the WeMod Community.

Welcome to the community. Nice having you here. :slight_smile:

I think you’ll enjoy Subnautica and The Forest, if you haven’t tried those already. :slight_smile:

Feel free to share any recommendations here if you wish: Recommend A Game - #2 by Ravenfyre