Hogwarts Legacy Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same here no idea what causes it, even setting game speed doesn’t help

Definitely could use a cheat like that.

I will check, is there a separate setting for this? I already play on hardest difficulty.

EDIT: Confirmed that there is no individual option other than standard difficulty setting, which I have already maxed. If the trainer could let me turn down my damage a bit with a multiplier the same way it lets me raise it then that would be great.

1 Like

not sure about your game but this show multiple difficulty for my game under game play options ingame

Agree, almost all my spells are one shots.
No reason to use avada when expelliarmus can kill :sweat_smile:

Yes, I acknowledged this. I play on HARD and at level 34 am one shotting almost everything with expelliarmus. I want a way to turn down my damage BELOW the default. i am looking to only turn down MY damage specifically. Currently I just wear low offense gear to get where I am not killing everything so quickly. I am asking for the ability to go negative on the damage multiplier setting that is already in the trainer.

1 Like

Just found out you can move damage multiplier down, like i have it on 0.3 now :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, but that is still an increase from the default damage, even if only slight. I am looking for a decrease from the default damage. I have my WeMod Damage Multiplier untouched at 0 and am OP. I want it to go below 0. Dunno why this seems to be so confusing?

Okay is on zero as default = turned off.
If you move it to 1 it won’t add anything, 2 is off cause double damage.

So what I’m saying is that putting it on 0.3 or 0.4 that puts the damage below default.
And it works as I’m doing way less damage now.

1 Like

Would it be possible to get a toggle for the graphorn’s charge ability? Other than that this has been great so far!

Works great, but is there a chance that we can get something to increase pet invetory or the ones that we can store ?

That’s not how trainers work. You need mods for that. Go check out Nexus. They have a ton of mods and several for vivarium limits.

when I imnstalled it and opened it, i can barely use something, because you need to buy acces …

All mods are free to use with the hotkeys.

I will give it another chance, and try the hotkeys

i did try previously,but for whatever reason those mods not work for me, everything else works but the vivarium one, the one that works is one with lots of other unlocks included and i dont want to unlock that

I went to go play today and the game speed is normal, my character is in slow-mo but without WeMod running it is normal. Possible new Anti-Cheat?

Make sure movement speed is set to 1.

Hi,
I have a problem , the “No crafting requirements” and “Ignore crafting requirements” options still do not function properly

1 Like

Could anyone explain what the “Loots Modifier” option does? There’s already the 2 Legendary and Extraordinary options for loot. I am stumped what the Loot Modifier actually does when those other two seem to be working well. Thank you!