Hogwarts Legacy Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Loots Modifier mod multiplies how much loot drops from enemies and treasure chests.

Extraordinary Gear/Legendary Gear drop rate mods sets the chance of an extraordinary/legendary gear drop from an enemy or treasure chest to the max.

That’s what I was thinking it should do. But I haven’t ever seen anything drop more than 1 item of loot with that option turned on and up a few clicks.

So I thought I may have had it wrong and its doing something else. Maybe like the items themselves have a level to them and its multiplying that.

I’d like to report an issue. It would seem that whenever you have to use one of the blocks that you put on the squares… such as flame, ice and the levitation blocks. The fire blocks VANISH when you try to activate them… making it impossible to complete the quests involving these blocks. Not sure which mod breaks them… but yeah they are broken.

1 Like

Hey, so I have an issue that just started today and I have no idea how to fix it. Whenever I have any of the cheats on, I run practically in place. Its extremely slow movement. Even if I start the game and then turn on the mods, it happens. Any suggestions?

Is there a chance that this trainer will get variable spell cooldown? At this point, it’s the one thing keeping me from a sub.

Make sure the movement speed is set to 1.

1 Like

Hi,

Is it possible to receive a response regarding this issue :

" I have a problem , the “No crafting requirements” and “Ignore crafting requirements” options still do not function properly "

I will def try that. Thank you.

Thank you Fibby76 - this was driving me mad.

yes

Awesome trainer :fire: :muscle:

To everyone having a problem with movement speed for their player, there is at the top a slider for player speed and movement speed underneath spells instant cooldown

1 Like

“Items don’t decrease” Does not seem to work with using the loom when upgrading gear and gear traits

1 Like

I am having trouble, when activating the mods and I try to kill trolls my game crashes.

This is a known issue. You need to disable the mods that state that killing trolls will crash the game.

Please hover your mouse over the (i) icon next to the mod names for more information about them.

Is there a chance we could get infinite demiguise moons and/or house tokens?

Hello,

Is it possible to get a option to freeze game day/time? Like currently I am aproachin halloween in game and I wanna have the day stay set to this. Like, there’s a mod on Nexus which displays the exact in game date if is diff to find, but I cant seem able to just freeze it on that date and time. The mod on Nexus is called " Display current Date Time " By WinterElfeas

Thanks! :smiley:

welp I broke a quest cause u shouldnt have 999 items in your Inventory when u pickup quest items… i dont see any Item editor in this Mod, anyone know a fix for this or have Option?

its the Potion quest btw, for Mongrel fur, i have 999 and u cant pickup and complete quest as u are at max…

1 Like

Is there any chance you’d be able to add in items don’t decrease when using the loom? It would be handy so you don’t have to continuously farm mats.

1 Like

That would be awesome.