Hogwarts Legacy Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is it possible to get a cheat for beast items to not decrease? Upgrading gear is a pain when you run out of pheonix feathers, and kneazle furs, etc!

I have over 600 hours of play in all four houses of Hogwarts, I have read most of the mod requests and am puzzled by the fact that I never experienced any of the problems others have had and I have the pre release PC version of the game with updates as needed for game updates.

I only have two mod requests.

I would like to see two mods implemented;

1. Alohomora becomes a permanent ability once the first ‘Moon’ quest in your first game is completed, so in all future play, say in a new game in different house will have alohomora active. The mod I seek is to have alohomora work the way ‘Angi’ does it in the Falburten quest by just saying alohomora, the lock instantly pops off the door and no lockpicking puzzle to do. (Hint-hint see how the program does it for ‘Angi’, copy and paste)

2. All spells are unlocked upon learning the first spell ‘Revelio’, but additional spell sets remain to be earned and when the game requires you to learn a spell you still go through the motions of learning it even though it is unlocked.

searchh nexxus both are already done

Sorry, nexxous is not Wemod and I personally would never use nexxous.
This is a Wemod site and about Wemod mods that would show up in my Wemod trainer.

But thanks anyway Liquidwearo for the input, it might be valuable to others.

yea ok a mod mostly is a cheat just like a trainer but whatever

Once again you are correct.
What you refuse to understand is the difference.
I tried both of the nexus mods you recommended long ago, well back in February.
Neither would work.
The nexxus community referenced me to all sorts of fixes, none of which worked.
I gave up on nexxus.
Now I’m trying to get Wemod to incorporate those mods into their Hogwarts trainer.
What is wrong with that?
Why does this effort make you brush it off with WHATEVER?

Any comments from you FLiNG?

Hi, I see the troll crash has been mentioned. The game just freezes right up. It’s getting to a point where it happens even if a troll is nearby. I hope there is a fix for this sometime soon.

Also, thank you for this trainer. It makes the game more fun :slight_smile:

Been having a strange issue when I run WeMod my character moves extremely slowly but the animation is normal. Almost like lava moving but still looks to be running but making no progress. Has anyone else had an issue like this recently? I do not know what I did to make this happen because it was working fine just two days ago.

Make sure you have all speed mods set to 1.

Thank you for the pointer. I do not know how I missed that one. That did solve my issue.

2 Likes

Something is clashing with the game, as without this on, i can do the spell combo target practice and it registers all my spells perfectly, but when I had the Trainer turned on it always instantly failed when i got to the fourth basic attack hit on the first combo, made the side mission entirely unplayable until I left Wemod turned off. You sure Denuvo or the game’s anti-cheat was removed in a patch? I had on instant spell cooldown if it helps. Was going to ask if Wemod was responsible for graphics flickering, ie black lines and squares along with fps drops, but idk if the games still badly optimized. Only fixes I found that worked was turning off Windows Flow Control and the “try to fix a blurry app” option, but I still get lag spikes every now and then.

1 Like

Hello!

I got around to installing and playing this game recently. I am not having any issues with combos failing on dummy practices.

As for graphical issues - WeMod does not touch the game in any way at all. The only thing WeMod does is injects code into your PC’s RAM.

• The game is poorly optimised.

• In a week I have crashed in Starfield (also a poorly optimised game) once. But four times in Hogwarts Legacy - whether the trainer is turned on or not.
  • You may be running out of system resources

• The game requires 16GB of RAM minimum. Many people forget that other applications on their machines also use that RAM in the background. So if you have exactly 16GB of RAM built into the machine, that doesn’t mean that you have 16GB fo RAM available to use. Close all unnecessary background programs.
  • If you are using the Ascendio Engine Tweaks (or similar) mod, disable it. Or downgrade your game to an earlier version. The mod breaks the game visually from its March update onwards. (Details/tutorial in the link).

I dont even use Ascendio. But if this game is poorly optimized, why should users not try to fix it via stutter removing mods that optimize it because apparently the devs cant be bothered, or they take too long to find obvious stutter/lag issues and black texture lines everywhere during the first parts of the game. It eventually fixes itself but I would rather not deal with it at all. and have to be forced to wait for it to realize what its doing and fix itself. Quote from the Mods own nexus page: “Ascendio” is a series of Unreal Engine 4.27.2 custom engine parameters which aims to improve the current stuttering and fps drops the game suffers from." Essentially all I am getting here from is “wait for a patch by the devs” but as you know with cyberpunk2077, it took them months if not a year or 2 of patching, and now they nade the game even harder to run and less worth buying because of the extremely high graphics requirements now needed to run the game at all. Not everyone can afford an Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 470 Graphics card nor will they always want to spend a crapton of money just to get the latest graphics cards because game devs say “You need a beefier card or our pretty shiny won’t work because we say so”. Even if you for example had the latest graphics card, CD Projekt Red could one day decide you need to upgrade your graphics card AGAIN because of a “Ray Tracing Update Patch”. And, if I was running out of system resources it would tell me, usually by saying “ERROR! OUT OF MEMORY OR RESOURCES!” or something to that affect, which it’s not. it just silently breaks in the background.

I just started using Wemod after giving up on mods at nexxus. All of the option are working for me except I cannot advance the quest after killing the boss in Percival Rackham’s Trial. I approach the pensive and hold down the button to view Rackham’s memory and nothing happens.

Welcome to the community @AtomicAlarm853. :slight_smile:

Good to hear the cheats work well (they do for me too).

As for your issue relating to progressing that quest, that is a known bug in the game. It affects people whether they use trainers/mods or not.

Strange issue with the Wemod trainer on Hogwarts legacy. The game crashes when a troll is killed either by other NPCs or me.

This is a known issue. You need to disable the looting mods when killing trolls.

For more information, hover over the image icon next to the mod name and it will tell you if you need to deactivate the mod before killing trolls.

I was a bit surprised to see WeMod start featuring this again. Did the game get some sort of new update? I dont see anything on Steam.

That mod doesn’t fix anything. Its an issue inherent with how CGI cutscenes work where it breaks because your inventory is one space too big or whatever. you have to remove your entire modlist and/or move the folder to your desktop aka watching the NON-GAMEPLAY CUTSCENE, without any mods on at all, then only AFTER can you put your mods back in or reinstall them. Stupid as hell, tedious, and and annoying? YES. Will the devs bother checking their patch again to fix it? Nope, probably not. To them it instantly works the first time because there was an ATTEMPT to patch it, and to the users, anything else that’s an issue is because “mods are doo-doo-water, don’t use em and the cinematics work just fine”. Even the mod you linked, says in it’s description “here’s how to use this mod, don’t. just move your entire mod folder (which would include the patch mod even if you used something like vortex mod manager!) somewhere else and progress through the cutscene and then put them back in, oh by the way this mod has a 100% success rate!” If it has a perfect success rate why would the mod author word it as if it’s better to just take the mods out first, watch the cutscene, then put them back in? Makes no sense. Bonus:steam user decided to debate copyright law with me and acted as if mods of a game based off the original works are somehow “derivative works” of the original, when that’s not how it works.

Actual legit issue, why is Wemod taking 3-5 minutes to load the cheats on Hogwarts Legacy, and can you fix it on your end, ie having Wemod skirt the Anti-Tamper and go around it instead of trying to go through it as an example?

1 Like