Hollow Knight Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Compared to what lol 7000 or so members of wemod play it. Also that doesnt really answer my question…

I am not sure where that figure is coming from. It’s not accurate of the trainer users.

I can’t give ETAs.

1 Like

Yeah the game is unpopular sadly, it’s a great game, and i hope you will be able to make an update on that trainer :slight_smile: thank

Hey, the trainer no longer works with the Godmaster DLC. Any chance for an update?

I would also like to request an update to this awesome trainer.

@STN I’m just another guy complaining about a free program with amazing features and a great trainer, not going to discuss about the popularity of the game, if it’s popular or not but is it possible to know when will we have the trainer updated to the current game version?
New dlc, new boss rush and I honestly really just want to have the game fully completed.
Thank you for the amazing work that you provide for us.

No eta but I will try to update it soon

4 Likes

Thank you for the quick response.

Update incoming soon

9 Likes

ty do you know about how long it will take to up date it?

5 Likes

22 days ago :sob:

trainer maker, i give you my energy! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

do you know about how long it will take to up date it?

it’s been a month since they’ve mentioned an update is underway, so i’m assuming it’s taking a while. just gotta check back every so often! (i feel the pain i’m anxiously awaiting touch me not so i can actually get achievements :crying_cat_face: : )

You don’t need to check this thread, wemod will let you know

1 Like

The Hollow Knight cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Was worried it would be forgotten since it fell behind in votes. Thanks for the hard work!!

1 Like

Thank you for the update! :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Hi! Is it possible to update this for the latest Godmaster version? Thanks!!!

What? I updated it this week. Don’t tell me it’s broken again

I don’t see any new updates. Godmaster released August 23rd 2018, which is what you just fixed. Everything is fine on my end, though I enabled version guard after your last update.

1 Like