Homefront Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Homefront
This is the official discussion topic of the Homefront Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Please note that this trainer is still not full.
We are working on it, but if you notice any bugs,
feel free to report to the forum.
Aside from that have fun with the cheats! :slight_smile:

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 08/18/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

I keep getting a pure virtual call function error any time I open the game with Infinity. It then crashes the game and I can’t move on.

3 Likes

You can try starting the trainer after the game.

1 Like

I have done but eventually it just crashes again. I think it’s to do with the max accuracy and no reload cheats as when I activate the others I don’t have a problem as such. I also had it where I no clipped for some reason and wasn’t able to go back to being not no clipped without restarting the game😂

1 Like

Do you have the latest version of the game? Where did you get the game from (pirated, steam, gog, etc)?

Got it as part of a $1 bundle on Humble Bundle, so I got a steam key. And it is the latest version of Homefront.

1 Like

After activating the trainer and playing for a little while the mouse no longer moves on the screen

2 Likes

Same problem…
I activate only unlimited health and ammo.
Some solution ?

1 Like

I have the same problem as @T7FuckBoi .
Pure virtual call error as soon as level loads with cheats enable and as soon as I enable them while allready in the level

Hello, I have the same Problem With No Reload and also the camera stops working after a few minutes.
Game is on Steam.

1 Like

The trainer makes my game crash less then 1 minute after I activate the cheats. It is the steam version.

2 Likes

No longer works
Crashes game when anything is toggled

2 Likes

all cheats enabled - crashes after few secs
health and ammo - mouse cursor doesn’t work after reloading checkpoint
health (doesn’t work against tanks) - no incidents

My game keeps crashing shortly after activating the cheats. Using the latest Steam version on the PC.

Please vote for a new trainer via your WeMod desktop app.

The developer of this particular trainer is retired from WeMod, so it will not be updated. However, if there is enough interest in a new trainer, we may make a new one. :slight_smile:
Bear in mind, this game is 9 years old - the majority of the playerbase has moved on.

2 Likes

This mod should not be labeled as compatable, its far from compatable… it crashes the game everytime i enable anything. please label this correctly, or fix it.

2 Likes

Read the post that is directly above yours.

i get that, but in wemod client, it still shows as compatable.
just saying that should be changed to save people the aggravation of finding out the hardway.
not everyone uses the website.

1 Like

can we get a fix please

1 Like

The Homefront cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!