Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
This is the official discussion topic of the Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Resources
3. Unlimited Units
4. Fast Research
5. Fast Production
6. Unlimited Energy
7. No Over Heating

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/12/2020
    Started development

• 01/12/2020
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 05/08/2021
    Unlimited Resources cheat added
    Fast Research cheat added
    Fast Production cheat added
    Unlimited Energy cheat added
    No Over Heating cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Does not work well with campain mode as after each mission…save one so far…the game will suffer a CTD error

Yeah, kinda dumb way to do this. Need some way to deactivate the trainer between missions.

Best way to do this in the interim is to set all the cheat you’d like to use to the same hotkey, disable and enable all at once :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have only tested what Instinct advised once, but I can confirm that turning off all cheats, instead of stopping the whole… Mod? (Whatever the thing that happens when you click “Play” is called) seems to not cause CTDs.

Don’t think I can or want to do a more thorough test today, so I’d appreciate it if someone else could take over that, because if this method never causes a CTD, then I think it should be in the mod’s “Notes” section to make things easier for the user.

Thanks for the input. Most trainer makers dont play the game too long just enuf to get the trainer to work . Lotta of times it is trial and error when people play them and let us know so we can fix what needs fixing as time goes on.
Thanks agian we will have to take a look at this and see

After using the cheats in the story missions, while turning them off between levels, with one time where I forgot to do so when it crashed as expected, I think it’s safe to conclude that there should at least be a warning that keeping the cheats activated after finishing a level will cause a CTD, and that all that is needed in order to prevent it is to toggle all cheats off.

Also, the wording should be clarified so the user doesn’t confuse turning off the cheats with unhooking the trainer from the game entirely, as that does seem to typically cause CTDs as well.

This trainer does NOT work.
The note of this trainer mentioned" Make sure to load a map BEFORE pressing play on WeMod!"

I have followed the instructions and this triggers a crash of the game.

I also tried to start the game by pressing the play button and pressed the F1-4 once the map is loaded, but this does nothing… (heard a sound which toggled a cheat, but no effect)

Please do something about it. Thanks in advance

So Far the only cheat working its unlimited health…the 3 restant ones simply do not work…Unit limit still haves the original cap …Resources are not unlimited , unlimited construction more of the same… Health yes its stable as far the units are included in a group if they are out of any group that cheat doesn’t work as the other 3 …

The cheats have to be disabled before mission ends and goes to the final mission report or the game will crash just starting next mission…

It would be nice if you guys could fix this…

Works great on original game. I followed the instructions and all the cheats work excepting the unlimited health doesn’t have any effect on random units for a short time. I also have no CTDs after finishing a level.

The Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Unlimited health doesnt work… everything else does

sadly everything works but in a strange way “infinite health” works nicely as well the others , the unit limit cap still not working and for no reason the unilimited resources makes any upgrade impossible to reach as when you click it makes the upgrade cost infinite C’s

will it work on private match in multiplayer mode?

Update plz, not work on steam ver.

Please Update the trainer. It does not work with steam.

Any chance of an update for the steam version?