Horizon Diagnostic Tool - Fix your problems!

I tried the diagnosis for horizon and it still didnt work and its this error, i dont know what to do, could you tell me what i could do to make horizon work again?

Hey there, upload your image to tinypic.com as it isnt working for me.

Horizon will not work on my computer and now the modding tool wont even download please help i was planning on going diamond but if i can not even download the program that is supposed to help me i wont. Thank you

very nice tool it also fixed the issue that everyone is having with the update and i was having an issue with the drag and drop and it fixed that aswell. I had to disable my UAC but i never had to do that before til now. but it works fine now thanks to this tool. Thank you Thor

Very Nice Thor.

thanks a bunch this will help out big time

I hope everyone uses this

ok well thought things were goodafter unlocking designs and carsetups and adding credits to my account but my profile got corrupt and started a knew one but now it wont let me transfer my new profile on usb so i can use horizon again, only lets me put my gamesave. is there any way of getting back my old info after deleting it and how can i avoid this from happing again. horizon does rock when on all cyclinders. lol

Its one big disgrace that this didn’t even fix my problem bought premium modded one game and now it doesn’t even work.

[QUOTE=Eraa;1165377]Its one big disgrace that this didn’t even fix my problem bought premium modded one game and now it does

Ask for help in the horizon bugs and support section

I did and Pavman tried to help me and it didn’t work it seems like nothing didn’t help it very stressful!

That is one bad a*s tool , this should help out alot of the n00bies.Thanks alot Thor

like nothing didn’t help it very stressful!

Repost link PLOX!

This tool is no longer supported, I’d suggest you look into fixing your problems elsewhere.

Closed.