Horizon for Windows 7 Acer Computer

Does anybody have a link to download Horizon on a Acer computer, that runs on Windows 7? I used to have it before, maybe a year ago. But I’ve factory reset my computer since then. Now whenever I download the SetUp file for it, and press install, it doesn’t actually install anything after it gets to 100% and I selected it to open after I close that tab.

Unfortunatly, no. Acer’s pre-built systems are running a BIOS that specifically blocks the horizon installer. HP Compaqs are the only ones I know work and they need to be running 32bit vista service pack 1.

But serously, somethings up with your system. You are either missing updates or have some weird anti-virus blocking the installer.

Check if you have .net framework 3.5 installed, it is one of the things required for horizon to work properly.

There is no special installer and never has been. This is something on your end causing it to delete the installed files if nothing is there.

Alright, thank you guys, but where exactly would I download these things needed to get Horizon onto my laptop then? Know of any links to all of that stuff?

On your computer search for ‘Windows Update’ and select ‘Check for Updates’. If you have any updates available, go ahead and install them. It could take a while so be patient.

For the .Net Framework 3.5 thing you should check to see if it’s already on your PC and possibly disabled for some reason, if it is, go ahead an enable it. You can find it by searching your PC for ‘Turn Windows Features On Or Off’

If you don’t have .Net Framework 3.5 you can get it here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21

Alright, thank you man. I’ll check into all that the next time I get connected to wifi with my laptop. I appreciate your help.