Horizon | FREE Diamond Weekend!

I was JUST considering buying a month for the RE6 editor.

Thanks a ton for this. :smile:

Sweet, Thanks. I have to purchase Diamond again when I have the extra cash.

have fun with the free diamond week guys if i were you who dont have diamond id better take this oppertunity to use this time now and get all ur modding desires and stuff wile u can :]

Going for those pain in the butt achievements. Yes i’m looking at you MK DC Universe. You know, 4.99 for all this amazing stuff is worth it. I will purchase it once the weekend is over.

i paid for the year membership cus its the best option in my understanding

Oh sweet! Going to check out some stuff then!

Thank you so much!

Nice way to boost your sales cheater :wink:

Brilliant idea!
Bring a few sign-ups in aswell, and hopefully they’ll stick around. :smile:

On the otherhand, if anyone that is a non-diamond member needs any help with the tools, remember there is a bunch of tutorials if you need help, but if any errors occur, check out the support section!

Horizon Support - Occuring errors? Post here!
Horizon Tutorials - Need help with a tool? Check this page out

If you don’t get a reply, there are also Horizon Pro’s to contact, they are also below if you need a fast reply.

Enjoy it while it lasts guys. :smile:

I really appreciate you doing this, Frank.
This will bring a lot more customers to XboxMB and it will spice up the community - bringing new-comers, more posts being made, etc.

Enjoy the Diamond only tools guys! If you need help, contact me or another Horizon Pro (Nath or Hero)!

Wow, that announcement made me squirt a little “product” in my pants. This give all the people who are on the fence about getting diamond a real taste.

Come out with some new editors and we will have tons of people coming to this site getting diamond… the other editors are good but kinda out dated…

This would be cool…if I didn’t have Diamond already.

Great deed to the site! Should do these more often! But not on the daily bases, Once in a blue moon.

something tells me this is linked in some way to either a gears tool release or the official v3 launch idk hmm

THIS is ridiculous just because i don’t pay for diamond other should get a weekend of it.

:confused:

This never happens some thing must be going on…

Sweeeeet!
I dont mod much unless I get a new game or something but I’ll mod my Far Cry 3
We should do this more often, during like a holiday or something, gives the new people a chance to fully try out horizon