Horizon | FREE Diamond Weekend!

Free Diamond Weekend

This is the first free Diamond weekend!

As long as you’re logged into Horizon, you can enjoy all of the tools with no restrictions :thumbsup:

This is ONLY for Horizon, not the site.

Have fun!

EDIT: It’s over! We hope you enjoyed it :smiley:

Great idea :3

That’s unique, don’t need it but wow…

Nice. I need to purchase diamond again mine ran out.

Awesome!
Hope you guys enjoy Horizon. Feel free to PM any Horizon Pro with any questions you may have regarding Horizon.

Horizon Tutorials - XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards

Thanks Baby.

Wow that was completely unexpected! Awesome!

I guess Cheater912 finally had some pus.

Thanks for the unexpectedness of a surprise.

If only Horizon has for Mac -.-

And I don’t want to dual-boot

This weekend was already busy with GoW Judgment and work, now this! Wow, thanks, much appreciated.

This would be a perfect time for a Gears Judgement editor.

I bet if he had cracked one, he’d leave it for after the trial period since it’d be the first one out there and just giving the progress away for free, for his sake I’d be astonished if he did. And by astonished I mean, “Cheater what are you doing?”.

So I highly doubt (if he has cracked it), he would release it during the trial.

About time!

Hip hip horray , hip hip Horray!

Diamond time, looks like its time for me to click on horizon on my desktop :smiley:

Well if there was one out this weekend it would pretty much hook people into buying diamond for it, Horizon would probably get a good amount of extra downloads, and the site would get more visitors.

Whole forum comes to life when this is posted.

That’s cool, I was gonna buy diamond again soon too. :smile:

Thanks for this.

Nice of you to do this. Obviously has no affect on me, but for people who were hesitant, now have the chance to try it.

I haven’t used the Diamond tools on Horizon in a long time… But great effort into letting everyone have a taste!