Horizon - Game Adder Updated

Will you and your team add new ones in as they’re released?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

We will be adding new games every few months. Unless there are major games being released.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thankyou so much Cheater912 and the rest of the Horizon crew who helped in this update, tone the best tools on Horizon just got better :smiley:

really want to use it but if I start the program It says Horizon doesnt work anymore
What can I do???

Get net framework 3.5 or up

what do you need to mod on this .this is whay I have this can some one tell me plese
:confused:

What exactly are you asking about? The game adder? The game adder allows you to add game titles to your profile so it looks like you’ve played them and then you can unlock achievements with the achievement unlocker in Horizon.

yes yes verry nice but i want more than this currently offers. i want custom modding of in game items.

Updated to Diamond Today before the change to HORIZONMB I HAD ALOT OF ISSUES INSTALLING ECT… THIS IS MORE USER FREINDLY ALSO FOR ALL YOU THAT CANOT INSTALL ITS PROBABLY YOUR WINDOWS UPDATES MALICIOUS SOFTWARE REMOVAL AN OTHER SECURITY UPDATES RESTORE YOUR PC OR WHATEVER AMD IMIDIATLEY SHUTT THEM OF AND SHUT THEM OFF OR TAKE THEM OFF THE START UP LIST. THEN ITS FINE I RECOMMEND BUYING A XP DESKTOP OR VISTA DESKTOP USED FOR CHEAP FACTORY RESTORE AD USE AS YOUR HORIZONMB COMP OTS WORTH ITL.

why when I download the file it disappears

Your anti virus program says it a virus, disable it then download. If you’re using Norton, before you turn it back on right click on the file
then click on Norton Insight and click trust. Then enable the program again :smile:

but anyone can explain me if the diamond account you can download the games through xbox 360 ?

Cool Thanks For Head Up.

When is this update,And how do you download it?

whwen this update and how do you download it??? NEED A EXPLAINATION

It’s already out and automatically tells you an update is available. You need to be Diamond to use it and it DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO PLAY THE GAME

how do i get the link of horizon on my desktop please help me:worried:=:help:

What do you mean? If you mean the program, download it here

Looks good, Looks like I’ll have to Purchase Diamond… After these 4 years.

Premium Cleanse is a great and advanced colon cleansing supplement that is created to help people gain clean, healthy and disinfected internal system. This product has all essential ingredients that help you lose undesired body weight and keep you fresh and energetic.

http://premiumcleanse.com/