Horizon - Game Adder Updated

The Horizon Game Adder database has been updated to include all of the latest titles. We have 2,280 games that you can unlock achievements and avatar awards for :thumbsup:

Download Horizon

More Screenshots

Excellent work! :smile:

Noice. I know all the little kiddies wanted this :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally… I planed to buy diamond today, and with the updated game adder it will be prefect :smile:

Thanks to update. Now it will become easy to play the game for us.

Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work.

Good work, thought the game adder was always one of the best tools on Horizon.

One of the most popular tools just got even better, well done!

How many games were on the game adder before this update?

Nice addition. Not sure how I missed this… Can’t wait to see what else is in store!

Around 1,700.

Sent from my Nexus 7

looks like i need to buy diamond again

yea this aimt working for me at all cant download it

you think you should make it so you can download games from game adder and play them maybe you download a indie game on xbox put it on usb then from horizon download over like you do with a theme that what i think it would be like when i went i payed money to upgrade

1 Like

sorry i think i dont know why i said you i hop you do it

thanks guys very good work. thank’s HORIZON

thought about buying diamond today but not sure love horizon but what does game adder do?

It adds the game to your profile so you can unlock achivements to add gamerscore.
It does not give you the game for free.

The game adder adds games to your list of games played.
This is useful because when modding your gamerscore (achievements) you can unlock the achievements for games that you don’t actually own.

ok where do i find the game adder? i just bought diamond and still trying to figure it all out

Launch Horizon, and go to the part that says “Profile Mods”,it should be sitting right between “Avatar Color Editor” & “Profile Data Editor.”