Horizon | How to Mod Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag!

It is 1715. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established a lawless pirate republic. Among these outlaws is a fearsome young captain named Edward Kenway. His exploits earn the respect of pirate legends like Blackbeard, but draw him into an ancient war that may destroy everything the pirates have built.

Download Horizon! (Click Image above.)

Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $14.99 for 3 months, $44.99 for 1 year.

1. Move your AC4 save from your HDD to a USB from your Xbox 360.

2. Insert your USB into your computer, and open Horizon.

3. Once Horizon has opened, click on the device explorer, and open your ‘Games Folder’. If Horizon does not recognize, run Horizon as Administrator!

4. Once you open your ‘Games Folder’, select your save, and click the ‘Mod’ button.

5. The editor will eventually open.

1. Once the game modder has opened successfully with your save, edit the amount of reals, sugar, rum, cloth, wood, and metal to a custom or max value of your choice!

Note: max everything by clicking ‘max all items’

1. Once you have edited your save to your pleasing save, rehash, and resign!
  2. Move your save back into your xbox from your USB!
  3. Enjoy Horizon!

Go Diamond! (Click Image above.)

Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $14.99 for 3 months, $44.99 for 1 year.
If you have any issues with this editor post in the section below, if you have any suggestions please also say.

Horizon Support
This is the forum to post in if you have any issues.

Horizon Suggestions
This is the forum to post in if you have any suggestions for this editor or other editors you would like to see within Horizon.

Notice: Diamond tool modifying for non-diamond members is strictly not allowed, and doing so can involve losing your Diamond membership permanently or temporary.

Developer Notice
If you get the error: “The type initializer for ‘A.XSB’ threw an exception.”,download this for a fix and restart Horizon: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8328

I get “The type initializer for ‘A.XSB’ threw an exception.” when I attempt to mod my save.

I was hoping they weren’t gonna be ****s and put it only for diamond i guess they are -.-

so is this mod just for diamond or is it free ???

New editors for more popular titles are usually Diamond only.

Diamond.

can u get life time diamond?

then why gta 5 is not diamond only?

Because, Cheater is being generous, he loves us.

I also get the File Error “The type initializer for ‘A.XSB’ threw an exception.” when I attempt to mod my save. Does it depend on how much money I have because I had alot more but got the same error? I would post my saves but I don’t know how.

Savefile 1A http://www.mediafire.com/?npuj7e1jtuf8zt9
Savefile 1B http://www.mediafire.com/?ammoulaor2oh86c

Click on your save in the device explorer and extract it to your desktop, then upload to mediafire.com, and post the download link.

For everyone who is also experiencing this error follow the steps above…

hi
Can anybody let me know, how to make Diamonds in the ship-command (no idea how it´s real name^^)?
thanks.

I’m having the same error as-well

I dragged the save into Horizon and opened the editor directly from the package manager.

Saved, rehashed, and resigned perfectly. I don’t think you need the second save, seeing as that’s a backup.

So I waited all this time for this editor to come out, then it is only available for Diamond users… Talk about lame. Doesnt matter anyway, all ready got all the upgrades for the Jackdaw anyway.

How is it you can mod it but I can’t? I did a clean install of Windows 7 ( not because of this issue, needed a fresh install ) and still I’m having problem.

Did you download that save you provided from somewhere else? Because it’s not linked to a profile.

I modified your save with max items. PM me for the download link.

Odd it’s my gamesave, just copied it from my Xbox to a flash drive.

Is there any chance of having the resources upped to 2500 for those of us that have the Time Saver dlc?

Save 1A Thanks Hero.

Couldn’t you individually go in and change the value to go higher than 1000?

Also, make sure you Mod Save B or delete it. If you don’t delete it or mod it, the game will notice that your backup and save aren’t the same and will use the back up.