Horizon | How to Mod Assassin's Creed Rogue!

How to Mod Assassin’s Creed Rogue!

Assassin’s Creed Rogue is a regular member tool. Anyone can use it!

Download Horizon! (Click Image above.)

Go Diamond! (Click Image above.)
Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $14.99 for 3 months, $44.99 for 1 year.

1. Move your Assassin’s Creed Rogue save from your Xbox to your USB.

2. Open Horizon with your USB inserted into your Computer. If your USB doesn’t recognize, run Horizon as Administrator! (Download Horizon here.)

3. Go over to Horizon’s Device Explorer (Located on the right hand side) and then double-click on ‘Games’:

Not double-clicked:

Open Me

Double-clicked:

Open Me

4. Scroll down until you see ‘Assassin’s Creed Rogue’:

Double-click on that then select your save:

Click the ‘Mod’ button, , and the editor will come up:

5. Mod what you want to your liking!

Details of Editor:

In this editor, you have the ability to modify the values of Reales, Metal, Wood, Stone, Cloth, and Tobacco.

You can also max the Reales to 999999999 and the rest of the items to 500 by hitting the “Max All Items” button:

This tool is pretty self explanatory but if anyone would ever need the help to do this, it’s here for them.

6. Once done modding, Save, Rehash, and Resign, then move your USB back to your Xbox 360!

If you have any issues with this editor post in the section below, if you have any suggestions please also say.

Horizon Support
This is the forum to post in if you have any issues.

Horizon Suggestions
This is the forum to post in if you have any suggestions for this editor or other editors you would like to see within Horizon.

Great tutorial, Pav, this will help many members out!

Wow this is my first comment so sorry if its bad. i have been looking everywhere for a resource editor so good job thanks. pavman could u do me a favor and rate my comment want to know if its good or not

would just like to point out that the max resource that shay can carry (when he fully upgrades his cargo) is 2000. Not sure if the 500 limit on the editor would adjust for that yet. But just wanted to point out.

Yeah, its a tad annoying. But, I deal with it.

I updated the resource max to fix that. Will be in the next update.

unknown v2: when should we expect next update?

anyone have save game ac rogue???thanks

Seems to be fully modded. Edit to your liking.

What I do wrong? thanks