Horizon | How to Mod BattleBlock Theater

How to Mod BattleBlock Theater with Horizon

BattleBlock Theater’ is a diamond tool within Horizon, you must have Diamond Membership to use it

Download Horizon! (Click Image above.)

Go Diamond! (Click Image above.)
Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $14.99 for 3 months, $44.99 for 1 year.
Diamond is £3.40 for 1 month (Recurring), £9.37 for 3 months, £28.12 for 1 year.

1. Move your Profile that you are wanting to modify BattleBlock Theater for, from your Xbox 360 HDD to your USB.

Example

2. Open Horizon with your USB inserted into your Computer. If your USB doesn’t recognize, run Horizon as Administrator! (Download Horizon Here.)
Please only download Horizon from XboxMB’s Horizon page

3. The device explorer will show, located to the right of Horizon.

4. Simply find your profile’ in the ‘Gamer Profiles’ folder and double click it, then, click the ‘Mod’ button located at the top of the device explorer and find “Battleblock Theater”.

6. Once the editor is open you have two options to choose from, Gems & Yarn.

7. Once you have the stats you need, simply click the save button and move your USB back into your HDD!

If you have any issues with this editor post in the section below, if you have any suggestions please also say.

Horizon Support
This is the forum to post in if you have any issues.

Horizon Suggestions
This is the forum to post in if you have any suggestions for this editor or other editors you would like to see within Horizon.

Any posts such as “Great tutorial!”, “Good tutorial don’t have this game though” etc will be deleted so don’t waste your time creating irrelevant posts, this thread is based on BattleBlock Theater within Horizon.

Notice: Diamond tool modifying for non-diamond members is strictly not allowed, and doing so can involve losing your Diamond membership permanently or temporary.

Is there possibly a way to use this editor for free?

Unfortunately, no.

To use this editor you must purchase Diamond, you can do that by clicking here.
USD: Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $14.99 for 3 months, $44.99 for 1 year.
GBP: Diamond is £3.40 for 1 month (Recurring), £9.37 for 3 months, £28.12 for 1 year.

If i send you my account could you do it for me? :smiley:

Considering it is a Diamond tool, no… if you had Diamond and you had issues within the tool, then yes I gladly would help you but in this case, its not possible.

Diamond tool modifying for non-diamond members is strictly not allowed, and doing so can involve losing your Diamond membership permanently or temporary.

If i send you my account could you do it for me?

Finally a tool for this!

I got Diamond!!!

Awesome, thanks!

you guys looked into trying to unlock heads at all ?

Theres not really any need, just keep adding gems as you need to until youve unlocked them all :smile:

Nath, do you know if modding the Gems and Yarn is visible on any of the leaderboards?
Yarns pretty useless once youve unlocked all the weapons mind :confused:

Is there possibly a way to use this editor for free

Yeah i modded mine as soon as the game came out haha.
Thanks anyways.

I can ask one of the developers about this when I see one online, if I know anything in the meantime, I’ll update this post.

More than likely, yes… if the leaderboard counts gems and yarns, once you modify your save and play the game the leaderboards should sync with your new stats and add them onto the leaderboards.

Ironically, no it doesn’t.

For some reason, maybe just me, I played a bit, modded when they released it, and have been playing since. Even after adding dozens and spending dozens, my leaderboard amount only changed as I earned gems in the levels.

there is as there are bi weekly star heads available for a limited time

cheers thanks for finding out would be quite helpful for a future feature i have a rough idea where the data for head unlocks are but i would imagine it would be relatively easy to create an unlocker just need to look into it for the values etc

looking forward to seeing an special heads unlock-er in the future :smile:

Is there a way to make it so you can unlock the levels/complete them so that we don’t have to get our asses handed to us on Insane? Modio has one, but every time I do it, it says they’re completed but it actually locked up my levels on insane. It completed normal, just not Insane. Any way this could be added onto here?

Will this get my account banned I’m new.

No there isn’t, but there is a profile with all the heads, put this profile on Horizon and trade between you and the head save.

Here’s the link: E00018A78D8B9447

Here’s the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JJWM_i7Z1Y

Hope this helped :smiley: