Horizon | How to mod Bioshock Infinite!

Can this work on burial at sea DLC ?

Not at the moment, possibly in the future.

I know this thread is a bit old, but I followed the steps, but the mods aren’t showing up after I load it on my xbox. Please help. :anguished:

Elaborate your problem a bit more please.

I bought the Diamond tool, saved the game save to my USB, loaded it onto Horizon, and clicked on the icon that said mod.
I changed my money and lockpicks to max and Saved/Rehashed it. After moving it back to my Xbox’s harddrive, I loaded the save, but it didn’t show up as modded. I’m kinda new to this, sorry. >.<

Did you delete your previous unmodded save from all your devices and make a backup on your desktop?

is there a way to set unlimited life? like never die? or is that leading towards jtagging as well? i know i had the ability on the ps3 with game genie.

whenever i load my save it shows up as all 0’s, i mod it, then i go back and its is the same unmodded stats, ps im playing Burial at Sea - Episode 1.

PPS. are the burial at sea and regular gamesave combined or are they seperate?

odd question. does unlocking all the gears still have side effects to the main campaign?

@KVGA as far as i know the main campaign and BaS ep 1 and 2 are separate. unless it was patched to carry over.

Hi, I know i´m many years late, but when I try to mod my save it sais (STFS: Requested a catched read at an invalid starting position) what does it mean and how can I solve the problem?
thx