Horizon | How to Mod Castle Crashers!

This four player RPG adventure will let you hack, slash, and smash your way to victory. Featuring hand-drawn characters, Castle Crashers delivers unique hi-res illustrated visuals and intense gameplay action. Play with up to three friends and discover mind-boggling magic and mystery in the amazing world created just for you!

http://youtu.be/fjmCkdhmH48

Download Horizon! (Click Image above.)

Go Diamond! (Click Image above.)

Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $14.99 for 3 months, $44.99 for 1 year.

1. Move your Profile from your Storage or HDD to a USB.

2. Open your Horizon, and open your device in the Device Explorer.

3. Locate your profile inside the games folder.

And select:

1. Once the editor has loaded with your Profile, you can change your current amount of Gold to either Max, or a custom value of your choice, Strength, Magic, Defense, Agility, Potions, Bombs, and Sandwiches!

Note: You can also choose to have either a Gold skull, or Silver skull, by selecting the drop down tab.

And selecting either Gold or Silver!

2. You can also edit what character you’re currently using, by selecting the drop down tab.

Open Me

3. Here you are given the option to unlock the difficultly on either normal, or insane difficulty! You can also unlock the docks, and boss on both normal, and insane difficulty!

Note: You are also given the option to unlock all weapons, and pets!

4. Once you’ve done that click the Save button and you’re done. Eject your USB from your PC and head over to your Xbox, and move your profile back to your HDD or Storage.

If you have any issues with this editor post in the section below, if you have any suggestions please also say.

Horizon Support
This is the forum to post in if you have any issues.

Horizon Suggestions
This is the forum to post in if you have any suggestions for this editor or other editors you would like to see within Horizon.

Any posts such as “Great tutorial!”, “Good tutorial don’t have this game though” etc will be deleted so don’t waste your time creating irrelevant posts, this thread is based on Castle Crashers within Horizon.

nice post bro :thumbsup:

Ahhh I love this! The only issue I am facing is since I had to make a new account on XBL I don’t have all my LV99 characters anymore. :anguished: I wish this tool unlocked but this is still pretty boss! Thanks!

Updated with…

• All new information

Ever since the update that reseted anyone who did that glitch, this will come in handy. Thanks Hero! (Nice picture of DeathStroke BTW)

nice one bro

i got what i wanted thank you so much!