Horizon | How to Mod Far Cry 4!

Hi, I’ve been playing using the infinite ammo since I got the game, I started the Willis missions and now it either goes back to limited ammo with number of ammo I have, or I run out and can’t reload anymore but with have the infinite symbol. I have played for over 20 hours with infinite ammo and no problems. It seems the Willis missions are turning it off for me. :anguished: Everything else was working fine for me.

im having the same issue as well. i change the money but yet in game money is the same

For anyone having an issue with the game money issue, unlimited ammo issue, etc, if you are Diamond, post your save here as a mediafire link, and I will see if I can fix it for you. You MUST be a DIAMOND member though since the tool is only for Diamond members.

how do i put my save here for you to mod i am diamond

Just send be your credit card information and I will use magic to mod your save!

No, but seriously, just follow the tutorial in this thread. You have not payed for people to mod your save for you. You just have access to exlusive editors in horizon (and infinity’s remote).

If you haven’t downloaded horizon yet, go here: wemod.com/horizon

I have downloaded horizon and I the tutorial don’t tell you what values to put In so i don’t know what to put and have had to start new save

It’s not too hard to figure out.

For example: health

maxvalue is 100. So set currentvalue to something between 1-100 (0 would probably mean death).