Horizon | How to Mod Far Cry 4!

How to Mod Far Cry 4

Download Horizon! (Click Image above.)

Go Diamond! (Click Image above.)
Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $14.99 for 3 months, $44.99 for 1 year.

1. Move your Far Cry 4 save from your Xbox to a USB.

2. Insert your USB into your computer, and open Horizon.

3. Once Horizon has opened, click on the device explorer, and open your ‘Games Folder’. If your USB doesn’t recognize, run Horizon as Administrator!

4. Open your ‘Games Folder’, select your save, and click the ‘Mod’ tab.

1. Don’t forget that you can change how the modifiers are organized from Alphabetical and Categorized! Also a quick search feature was added for quick access to that modifier!!

1. Once done Save, Rehash, and Resign and move your save back to your Xbox!

2. Enjoy! :wink:

If you have any issues with this editor post in the section below, if you have any suggestions please also say.

Horizon Support
This is the forum to post in if you have any issues.

Horizon Suggestions
This is the forum to post in if you have any suggestions for this editor or other editors you would like to see within Horizon.

Notice: Diamond tool modifying for non-diamond members is strictly not allowed, and doing so can involve losing your Diamond membership permanently or temporary.

i want to try this tool out so bad im waiting to do diamond just waiting i guess i guess for them to fix it

They fixed it yesterday…

Link to download the save editor, please?

when you go diamond does it effect immediately or do i have to wait ?

Please post here for help

https://www.horizonmb.com/threads/168734-Diamond-Subscription-Issues-FIXED

The editor is in the Horizon program. Get it here: Download Horizon

Of course it requires diamond :anguished: Nobody would be willing to lend me their diamond would they? xD

Nice job Hero!! Thanks for the speedy Mod development!! From the looks of it, the savegame structure seems to resemble Far Cry 3. So if that’s the case, is the Max Amount field still 99839654??

thanks for the tutorial.

I seem to be unable to get the health part to work. Any tips?

ive asked weeks ago i cant do it eathier

What issues are you both having with modding the health?

the health just dosent work with any ammount i put in u die just like normal

No matter what I put in for the health, it doesn’t change it or even make it last longer.

All the maximum values pls=\

Is there a way to mod how many skill points I have?

Yep, neither health or armour values change. Shame, i just paid for diamond just for this editor! :confused:

the infinite ammo isn’t working correctly for me. all 4 weapons show the infinite symbol but still run out and will not reload. all the edit did was make it where i cant see how much ammo i have…

Both here and with the Far Cry 4 editor at XPG, the majority of people seem to be having critical issues with their results. It might not be the worst idea to slap a table of suggested parameters into the editor (like what was put in the Halo Reach editor) so that users will be less likely to punch themselves in the game-save nuts. Or not, because failure with this might just inspire somebody to learn something. Who knows? Either way, the vast majority of folks messing with these Far Cry 4 editors seem to be just plain lost, and a frustrated client base is a statistically more frugal group of people (idk, I made that part up, but it kinda sounds plausible). Anyway, good luck to you all with your attempts at Far Cry 4 modding, and remember to create backup copies BEFORE you edit.