Detailed video on how to mod Forza Horizon 2 by me.
1. Move your “SavedGame” file located in “System, then Storage” on the Dashboard from your Hard Drive to your USB.
Here is a screenshot of what the “SavedGame” file looks like, you want to move the “SavedGame” with your Gamertag as the title.
2. Now take your USB from your Xbox and move it to your computer and plug it in.
3. Horizon should find your USB pretty quickly, just give it a couple seconds. Once Horizon finds your USB you want to open your USB in the device explorer from Horizon. (Download Horizon)
4. Next you want to open the “Games Folder” in the device explorer and locate Forza Horizon 2.
5. Select your “SavedGame” file and click the “Mod” tab in the top right of the device explorer.
6. The Forza Horizon 2 editor will open.
7. Edit the XP, Level, and Credits to the amount you want.
Notice: To reduce the risk of any bans or resets that may or may not happen, mod as many credits as you want, then purchase all cars, upgrades, etc. This will leave you with a reasonable amount of credits that look more legitimate than “999999999.”
8. This is how it should look after you modded your save to your liking.
Note:If you are worried about being banned or reset, mod your XP, Level, and Credits in small amounts each day. This will reduce the risk of being banned or reset.
9. After you’re done and everything is modded accordingly to your liking, click the tab, then you want to take your USB out of your computer and plug it back into your Xbox.
10. Now you just want to go to the “Settings” tab on the Xbox Dashboard, select “System,” then “Storage” and move your save from your USB to your Hard Drive.
Now you have modded Forza Horizon 2, enjoy!