Horizon | How to Mod Gears of War 3 Rank to 100, Unlocks Skins, and More!

You need to be Diamond to use the mod tool. You can buy a Diamond subscription here. XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards - XboxMB Diamond Its well worth it!

Then why is it “checked” to be able to mod it via non-diamond?

That’s the campaign tool, which is different. Sorry for the confusion.

Thats for the Campaign editor, or its mess up.

The campaign tool? Can you explain? Is this beat insane? etc? I tried to get diamond, but all I have is a pre paid visa, which the system will no accept…
I tried, and was willing to pay…oh well.

Damn it people keep beating me into making a freaking tut.
GOD DANG IT!

OT- Nicely done. nice wrote and easy to learn from .

The campaign tool is for modding your character models, your weapons, and your ammo for the weapons.

Thanks and sorry I beat you to it.

I already unlocked all medals is there a way to go back and take the epic and other one off?

I don’t think so. I’d contact a horizon developer and ask them.

very helpful nice job

also hypo,

You also may wanna add if someone mod their rank and it doesn’t stick tell them to just go on and be lvl 99 after they play a couple games they will rank up within mins to 100 and they will be forced out of the game with a pop up saying " Congrats u were intentionally kicked to allow u to go play with higher people or what not…"

Thats what happen to me i am now lvl 100!

ima noob, do u have to use a usb for this? will a transfer cable work?

also by the way i did max all my stuff i did all that stuff then it froxe just restart my console and it was a o k after that.

A transfer cable will work, just most people use usb drives. You will also need a Diamond subscription to use the tool which you can find here.
XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards - XboxMB Diamond

I already modded it so I have all medals can i undo that so i dont have the two medals from epic gamming???

For one this is a diamond only future.
Sorry i highly suggest u to go to

Download horizon>Buy Diamond>Mod it.:wink:

their u go.

??

I followed this and everything I changed did not change including my level, someone please help.

ok thnx ill get diamond ASAP.

There is no way to as of now.

If you are trying to mod your rank, you need to put the exp associated with that level. here is a
https://www.wemod.com/forum/101-gears-war-3/73806-gears-war-3-xp-list.html