Horizon | How to Mod GTA V

haha
I unlinked from social club just in case, will relink when ive played a bit of the modded save

any way of adding a garage editor? I wanna be able to swap cars in my garage for ones i can’t buy in game like the Futo by Karin which is really fun to drive

omg my game is ruin

That’s what iam gonna do except the damn social club is down, I think all rockstar online is down due to the fact I cant even play max payne online?

It’s fine, i modded it again and it seemed to work, Not quite sure what happened the first time.

Just a heads up if you have any concerns with getting banned and your stats on Social Club. If you mod your money (as I did), in your stats it wont sure up as money earned, but when you spend it, it shows up as money spent and shows up as your current spendable money. for example: money earned $1000 - money spent $500,000,000 lol. As advised I just unlinked my GT from Social Club.

Prolly much ado about nothing, but I just thot i’d throw that out there…

I haven’t been banned yet and i modded the money im not goin to mod the skills just seems like it isn’t goin to work

lol why wouldn’t it work?

gta 5 xbox 360 iso mods multiplayer <!–Unlocks -->
<stat Name=“RANKAP_UNLK_0” Type=“int” SaveCategory=“1” online=“true” profile=“true” Owner=“script” characterStat=“true” Comment=“MP Char 0 - Rank Apparel Unlock bitset 0” />
<stat Name=“RANKAP_UNLK_1” Type=“int” SaveCategory=“1” online=“true” profile=“true” Owner=“script” characterStat=“true” Comment=“MP Char 0 - Rank Apparel Unlock bitset 1” />
<stat Name=“RANKAP_UNLK_2” Type=“int” SaveCategory=“1” online=“true” profile=“true” Owner=“script” characterStat=“true” Comment=“MP Char 0 - Rank Apparel Unlock bitset 2” />
<stat Name=“RANKAP_UNLK_3” Type=“int” SaveCategory=“1” online=“true” profile=“true” Owner=“script” characterStat=“true” Comment=“MP Char 0 - Rank Apparel Unlock bitset 3” />
<stat Name=“RANKAP_EQUIP_0” Type=“int” SaveCategory=“1” online=“true” profile=“true” Owner=“script” characterStat=“true” Comment=“MP Char 0 - Rank Apparel Equipp bitset 0” />
<stat Name=“RANKAP_EQUIP_1” Type=“int” SaveCategory=“1” online=“true” profile=“true” Owner=“script” characterStat=“true” Comment=“MP Char 0 - Rank Apparel Equipp bitset 1” />
<stat Name=“RANKAP_EQUIP_2” Type=“int” SaveCategory=“1” online=“true” profile=“true” Owner=“script” characterStat=“true” Comment=“MP Char 0 - Rank Apparel Equipp bitset 2” />
<stat Name=“RANKAP_EQUIP_3” Type=“int” SaveCategory=“1” online=“true” profile=“true” Owner=“script” characterStat=“true” Comment=“MP Char 0 - Rank farel Equipp bitset 3” />
<stat Name=“WEAPON_PICKUP_BITSET” Type=“int” SaveCategory=“1” online=“true” profile=“true” Owner=“script” characterStat=“true” Comment=“MP Char 0 - weapon unlock bitset” />
<stat Name=“WEAPON_PICKUP_BITSET2” Type=“int” SaveCategory=“1” online=“true” profile=“true” Owner=“script” characterStat=“true” Comment="MP Char 0 - weapo

This is so great! Thanks a lot!!!

ahhh

“Huh!?”

Can anyone tell me what is the exact number that the GTA V Editor edits your characters’ stats to?

I’m asking so that I can find the values in my save after using the editor and hex edit them to the normal in-game max since the editor won’t let us manually input our own values for some strange reason that I don’t understand. I was going to set them all to 100, which is the normal in-game max.

Also, are there any plans to add in a gameplay editing/modding to the editor? I’m talking about statistics like “Number of days passed in game” and stuff like that.

Thanks in advance!

Realy good tool

I was able to use this to mod my friends money and stats max before I purchased the game and it gave him max money and max stats for every character.

Now that I have the game, I attempted to do this and it doesn’t work. It will max out my money with each character and max out the Special, Flying and Lung Capacity Stats but nothing else. I’ve tried it without any Title Updates as well as with them.

Is there a possibility I am doing something wrong, or does it simply not work anymore? BTW. I am not linked or signed up for Social Club.

EDIT: When I look at the stats menu it does show the character with all stats maxed out until I switch to them, then it returns to what it was prior… The stats menu and the D-Pad Down also show two different things.

I dont get it, why this is for everyone. Dev’s could make tons of money by making this diamond only

Thank your for the fast update !!! That is why i am still diamond user !!! A+++

hi
i have gta 5 but i cant play it ! how can i ply gta 5 ? plz any one help me

all i have gta 5 extract in external HDD dvd 1 and dvd 2 content copied
xbox 360 with no dvd rom means dvd drive is disconnected i just play backup
jtag launch games with xex and offline gaming

i think i have to update dashboard if is right plz help me send me link thanks bro for read

Hmm, getting an invalid title ID error with horizon, never had it before, any tips? Yes I’m using an actual save, not an autosave.

An invalid Title ID error is common when not using the correct save. Whats the name of the save?