Horizon | How to Mod Injustice: Gods Among Us!

What if our greatest heroes became our greatest threat? From the indomitable DC Comics and the makers of the definitive fighting game franchise Mortal Kombat comes Injustice: Gods Among Us, a bold fighting game featuring a large cast of favorite DC Comics icons.

http://youtu.be/qLdS8_z3MFc

Download Horizon! (Click Image above.)

Go Diamond! (Click Image above.)

Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $14.99 for 3 months, $44.99 for 1 year.

1. Move your Save from your HDD in your Xbox 360, to a USB.

2. Open Horizon with your USB inserted into your Computer. If your USB doesn’t recognize, run Horizon as Administrator!
If you currently do not have Horizon, you can download it here.

3. Find your save in the Games folder and click it, then, click the ‘Mod’ button located at the top of the device explorer.

Open Me

4. Once the editor has loaded with your Save, you can change the current amount of Experience, Access Cards, Armory Keys, and Total Stars to either Max amount, or a custom value of your choice.

Note: You’re able to max all values by selecting:

Select “Unlock All” to unlock Backgrounds, Icons, Portraits, Battles, S.T.A.R Labs missions, and items in the Archives!

5. Once you’ve done that click the Save button and you’re done. Eject your USB from your PC and head over to your Xbox, and move your save back to your HDD or Storage.

If you have any issues with this editor post in the section below, if you have any suggestions please also say.

Horizon Support
This is the forum to post in if you have any issues.

Horizon Suggestions
This is the forum to post in if you have any suggestions for this editor or other editors you would like to see within Horizon.

Any posts such as “Great tutorial!”, “Good tutorial don’t have this game though” etc will be deleted so don’t waste your time creating irrelevant posts, this thread is based on Injustice within Horizon.

Oh, man, I am SO pumped to get this game now!

can you get banned or something for going to lvl 50 instantly?

I don’t have the game so I don’t know anything about it, but does this let you unlock all character skins?

Armory keys allows you to purchase character skins. Just like cR lets you purchase armor in Halo Reach :smile:

Probably not as there’s no achievement for 50. The achievements are for 10 and 100. It’s not hard at all to hit that high anyway if you use the 4x multipliers.

Yeh but they only unlock a few skins, theres a heap of ones that require specific things to be done, someone needs to find a way to unlock those ones without having to jump through hoops to get them.

I wish it could unlock Yellow Lantern , I’ve heard it can only be unlocked by going live and I can’t !

I’m pretty pumped to mod this now. I’m about to give it a try :smile:

Fixed the thread with the latest update.

Sweet I can’t wait to use this!

Can anyone confirm if this works? I opened up game save file on the thumb drive, hit unlock all, confirmed it, opened it up on my 360 with the right profile and loaded the file but no changes … strange.

question! do u lose everything if u decide to go back to lv100 to lv 1? or will it stay?