1. Move your Oblivion Game Save (The game save will be the name of your character in game) from your HDD to a USB (formatted to your Xbox 360.)
2. Open your USB in Horizon.
3. Under the “Game Modders” Tab on the top of Horizon:
4. After you have located the “Game Modders” tab find the “Oblivion” Modder should look like this:
Once you have found the Oblivion Mod tool, open it by clicking the Oblivion icon.
5. The tool should open up like this:
If your save is on your USB: Open your USB in the device explorer and locate your Oblivion game save under the “Game” folder on your USB, once you have found your save double click it to open your save inside the “Oblivion Mod Tool”.
If your save is on your desktop: Once the Oblivion tool is open click the button then locate your Oblivion save (again the name of your character) then open.
If your save is for the PC: Click the from here you should be able to find your save in your Oblivion game folder.
Note: Be sure to make a copy of your save in case anything happens so you don’t lose any of your progress in the game.
6.Once your save is open in the tool it should look something like this:
From here you are able to mod your stats, XP, agility, strength, luck, name and ect.
7. Once you are done modding simply save by clicking Horizon will save your changes that you have made to your USB/PC.
8. Put your USB back in to your Xbox and load Oblivin and select your modded save and enjoy!
(For PC users all you have to do now is start your game and again load your save)
If you need any help in modding oblivion (PC or Xbox) feel free to contact me and I’ll be happy to help out.
Have fun modding!