Horizon | How to Mod Your FIFA 13 Virtual Pro Stats!

It shouldn’t.
Are you sure you save, rehashed, and resigned then moved the career file back to your Xbox?

No, it should. It happened with FIFA 12 aswell. If you mod your stats then unlock an accomplishment it will reset the stat that you just unlocked the accomplishment for.

Really? I never knew this. Sorry, thanks for letting me know.

But this is only modding on the career pro!!! I need to know how to mod the online pro!!! it doesent seem to be working

but this only mods the career pro i need to know how to mod the fifa 13 online pro if anyone can help please message me its not the same as doing the career pro try it and see!

Nice work Pavman!

Stuck!

Good having these threads seperate so they both come up on search engines as seperate hits :smiley:

Why is everyone hating on him? He is just trying to help the community, those that understand how to do this do not need to post on this thread saying this is pointless…

I cannot find the file you transfer from HDD to usb, what is it named?

It should be named Career then it should have many numbers following.

doesn’t work for me it told me index is out of… and my pro is less than 6-7

The same for me - my player is 6 ft and im getting index is out of… I don’t know, but I already finished almost 2 seaons and done a lot of accomp… Do I have to create a new player ? Does anyone got blocked for editing only an offline career player ?

Is there any way to do this without having to go diamond? I don’t have a credit card. Can someone lend me a diamond account just for one time? I just want to mod my Fifa 13 :anguished:

Unfortunately, you cannot. This tool is Diamond only, meaning you need to have Diamond to use it.

It’s only 5 dollars, and you get Diamond for a full month. :smile:

I know what is wrong with your tool guys - I checked save file and it won’t work for all non English save versions (only UK and USA version of FIFA or the one that has also one of those two English versions to choose from will be ok). This is because of simple fact - let me start from the beginning - the measurement method is connected to a language settings in FIFA, so if you have any European version of FIFA, then you probably don’t have English to choose, but other languages. And this mod will work only for English versions, because only those versions will use imperial method - all others will use metric. I checked save file and the height is saved there just as a value, so for example 181 cm tall is about 6 feet. Your program is probably (I didn’t check this) reading this value as a chart or integer variable and is set as default for imperial method, so 181 feets tall is for sure out of the range and this can’t be fixed by lowering your player in metric version, because it won’t let you to create a 6 cm tall player. Simple as that. There are two sollutions though:

1. You remove the height parameter from the mod program (you can do two versions of this program - US/Imperial one and non US one) - it is useless anyway - I don’t think anyone is using it
  2. You can add a simple line into a program that will convert cm to feets (but this will require addition of another line with if sentense that will check if height is less then (for example) 100 then skip next line or do the convertion form).

I guess the first option will be better.

SO TO ALL - THIS WON’T WORK IF YOU ARE PLAYING NON ENGLISH VERSION OF FIFA - DON’T BOTHER UNTILL DEV TEAM WILL DO SOMETHING WITH IT.

I just read article may be this will help you …How to Mod Your FIFA 13 Virtual Pro Stats!

will i get banned?

will i get banned if i did the virtual pro hack?

No because it isn’t online, it is campaign.

Will virtual pro mods be available for online vps such as for pro clubs?

No they moved it to their server.