Horizon | How to Mod Your Gears of War: Judgment Profile!

I don’t suppose there will be an update to include these new online-required achievements?

e.g. play 10 matches (public/ranked) on Blood Drive - if we could mod that to already have 9 and then just play 1 legit to pop the achievement.

Could you upload a profile, and player data with matches played on does maps.

Upload to either Mediafire, or Mega, and post the download link or PM me directly.

Thanks!

I cant get the Epic Gun skin to stick, anyone else having this problem

Just another question, what’s the max value for the host ratio that can be set? Also can someone elaborate more on it? Is there “host” in gow j?

Have you tried straight up unlocking it by enabling the Epic flag?

Once you’ve equipped the Epic skin, the gun should be at default skin, but in-game it will show you have the Epic skin.

Have you tried straight up unlocking it by enabling the Epic flag?

Enabling the Epic flag will not grant you the Epic weapon skins.

… C’mon dude, have you even used the tool? The Epic flag is exactly what the weapon skin requires to unlock. We’ve been talking about enabling the Epic flag in order to unlock the weapon skin since before the tool was even out :S.

The above is a picture of the .ini for the Epic weapon skin. The bisonlyepic query when set to TRUE ( which is what it’s set to by default ), is what will check your GPD to see if you’ve got the Epic flag enabled in order to unlock the skin.

When you’ve enabled the Epic Flag in the profile editor, the skin will be the very last weapon skin on your list of skins in-game.

I have a question, If i unlock the epic skin and just play private games or offline games with the epic skin equiped and for play quick games i use another skin i can be banned anyway?

Yes, your profile has the modded items on it… but I’ve been playing as a dev for a while now. So don’t expect a ban anytime soon!

Ah ok, how about Grayson Hunt? Is he able to be used without any trouble?

After I save and remove me flash drive, my profile is either corrupted or the camoes didn’t save on my gun at all? Am I doing something wrong?

Have you Rehashed and Resigned?

Yes I have

Can someone mod my gears of war judgment? Plzzzz :anguished: