Horizon | How to Mod Your Halo 4 XP, Spartan Points, and More!

Yes.
Start up Halo 4 ( Without being connect to Xbox Live ) once done you can modify your credits to your pleasing.

250,000 first time connecting to Xbox live.

10,000 daily if your planning on connecting Xbox Live.

Note sure how the discs work atm, if you haven’t touched the multiplayer disc then you should be good.

is the 250k how much in a actual game? are they same valuable than in reach or…?

Hmm, Not sure, I know when you add 250,000 credits it ranks you up straight to level 30.

Yeah haven’t touched multiplayer at all. I’ll add em see if it works if it doesn’t too bad, not doing this on my main acc either way, just to play it safe.

Thanks!

will the credits still work im already a lvl 20 without doing this yet or the 250,000

think you can only add 2k cause youve already played online

I’m getting the game on Tuesday when it comes out but I am wondering why is it ok to add 250,000 credits for the first time before connecting to live. How does that not get you banned if it ranks you up straight to SR-30?

I remember in reach the max you could add a day was 1000 credits or w/e because that was the max amount you bring to online from playing offline so it made sense. This doesn’t even make sense as to how this works, so I was just wondering if you could clarify.

Hmm… I know ever mod can risk ban… but in a scale of 1-10 what is the probability of being banned from modding 250,000 credits on day one?

sam question you were able to do this in reach with no ban your alowed to bring 250k online everymonth from campaign arent you so they cant tell where the cr came from? or can they?

Well I didn’t use the 250k for the first time cause I didn’t wanna risk anything since nobody confirmed if it was safe or not, but the 10k daily works just fine.

Is 250,000 going to get me banned the first time?:’

More then likely yes, I would stick to around 5,000 - 10,000 daily if you plan to mod online.

Ok thank you

I added 200.000 CR before I even played the game and got promoted to SR27. Ido not plan on modding too much on Multiplayer but I will play a little bit. I won’t mod it for a while but we’ll see what happens. I definitely am not redeeming any pre order codes until I see if I get reset or not.

What happens if you add more than 10,000 a day?

Also, can I add the 250,000 if I already played & leveled up?

You run the risk of a ban or suspension.

I wouldn’t mod over 10,000 daily if I were you I would stick around the 5,000 area.

And to your second question you will end up with a ban or suspension.

Since you have already played you can no longer add 250,000 Credits, also it doesn’t matter how many credits you add a day as long as you add under 10,000 Credits, you could get Banned from the game, banned from earning credits just for adding 5,000 credits, mod at your own risk.

what am i doing wrong i open the tool. type in the amount, hit add credits and save… and nothing happens?

Try just to type in the amount of credit’s you want then hit save.

well that doesnt work.