Horizon | How to Use The Forza Horizon Screenshot Editor!

Download Horizon!

Go Diamond!

1. Move your Forza Horizon Screenshot File from your HDD to a USB from your Xbox 360.

2. Open your USB in the device Explorer from Horizon (Download Link [b]Here[/b])

3. Open your “Game Folder” locate the game “Forza Horizon” hit the mod tab, and locate and hit

The picture should show up.

If you want a copy of the car simply hit once done ‘Save’ it.

If you want to replace the car with a photo of your own simply hit

You should get a message saying it injected successfully.

Open Me

Hit the tab, move your Screenshot File back to your HDD, and your done. enjoy Horizon!

I would say in my own opinion. This is one of the most oddest things for a video game that I have ever seen O.o. Interesting non the less though.

Very nice tut, you beat me in making it :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways very nice and easy to understand :smile:

All of the tools in Horizon are “noob friendly”. I don’t understand who would have a problem using any of the editors but kudos to you for trying to help out.

Some people who are new to modding have some problems with adding things to a save or just simple modding. Everyone is different in the way they learn and may need help that’s why people make these tut’s.

Yep :smile:. Everyone learns at there own pace. Keep the tut’s simple and clean and everyone will understand new or not. Good tut on how to use this part of Horizon :smile:.

I want to extract screenshots using this tool, but will the tool get me the full size screenshots (720p) or just previews? Accordingly I will get diamond.

Nice tutorial Hero ;3

Once again hero knocks it out of the park

Can any diamond member please confirm this for me. Thanks :smile:

I believe it does.

Hey, can u tell m why I can’t mod forza horizon?