Horizon Not Working

Oh well its ok if there’s no fix, Thanks everyone for trying :smile: If u do find a solution though do Message me.

mine wont open neither doing all the steps recoil has done as well

Hi I tried loading my horizon but it displays the horizon logo with bold text then goes away. I tried running as an administrator with no luck. Can anyone help me please.

Thanks

Help! When ever i try placing something into horizon it doesn’t work! When i had first installed it it would let me place files but now it doesn’t! Please reply asap :slight_smile: Thanks and bye!

Are you running horizon as admin?

Now my horizon wont even open! Please can someone fix this? Ok thx bye

Yes, I have sent out a rep to your ip address. He should be there shortly. This will be free of charge of course.

1 Like

please help

So, I have been having this same issue. Uninstalled/Reinstalled. Checked .Net framework (version 4.0) and ran as administrator several times. All I get is the Horizon logo sitting on my screen and does not progress. I have noticed that this has been an on going event? I am running no anti-virus when starting up to lessen conflictions, but still no luck. Has there been a solution or is this going to be ignored?

This issue is not being ignored, it’s just that this question has answered so many times already.

Staff have said that only a small percentage of users have issues.

Try turning of your internet connection before launching horizon. That usually works. If you want more possible fixes use the forum’s search funtion.

I’m kinda pissed off ive been told this was the best there was and it won’t even Connect to devices, is there anything you guys can do