App Horizon

Horizon on win xp

just to start off does horizon work on win xp? if it does here is my problem i downloaded horizon and put it on my desktop the program name is horizon.exe when i double click it. it never opens my anti virus says high cpu usage out of it but i am not using it please help!
more info:i have allowed my anti virus to not stop it

Yes Horizon should run just fine on windows XP, try to just disable your anti virus and then run Horizon again,

Hello there! I am sorry for your inconvenience, I will try to assist you though.

Try navigating to these folders;
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local

Delete the folder called;
Xenocode and XboxMB

That should fix it, I hope this helped!

ok i got an error is this one normal?
i have .NETframework 4 should it work or has it got to do with hard drive space i only have 12.1 gb left i really want to use this program :smile:

Please help when i start the program in windows XP the program say"horizon found a problem sorry" Why this?

.NET Framework installed?

I have all .NET Frameworks and i can´t understand why doon´t work and youtube don´t have videos forum don´t have tutorial somebody help please

when i go on the download horizon thing and click download it starts downloading horizon.exe with a disk icon so when it finishes i click open then i click run then il dont install or do enything then it comes up with error report either to send the report or to no send the report someone help me! i really need horizon :anguished: :anguished: :anguished: :anguished: :anguished: :anguished: :anguished:

This theread is from 2012…

Please don’t post in old thread. Create a new one

Closed.

hy i have the same problem but i dont find the path show in your message i even try to search with windows search but it didnt find no folder in user ~C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local``,not even the folder named Xenocode and XboxMB

i also have framework instaled all version .
thanks

The YOURUSERNAME part of “C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local” must be the local account name on the computer. The appdata folder may also be hidden on your system.