Horizon stuck in offline mode

Ok, so ive downloaded it and when i open it up, it says “cannot connect to the server” “Horizon is running in offline mode. you have limited access to modding” or something like that… how can i get FULL access to Horizon?? ive already tried deleting it and re-downloading it and it still doesnt work D: also… the MW3 mod is unstable. it freezes when i pull out the default weapon and when i activate the “unlock all weapons” mod, it works but all of the guns are pulled out twice and have no ammo. PLEASE HELP…??

Try restarting your internet or flushing your dns. If that doesn’t work check your anti-virus to see if it’s allowing it.

What anti-virus do you use?

Are you running Horizon as Admin?

That often fixes connection issues.

Also, what anti virus do you have?

i use avast and im also have this problem. i can`t use any of options that need diamond.

You need to go to the firewall section.

Add an exception for Horizon in the application rules.

Alternatively, you can uninstall Avast. That will more than likely fix the issue.

If it still gives you problems, PM me.

Remove or disable Avast, It causes a lot of problems with horizon IMO. Try disabling it or putting it in game mode and start horizon as admin.

Reset your Router / Modem, then try running Horizon. If that doesn’t work, flush your dns. Once that is done, try and see if you can run in online mode. If that does not work, try restarting your computer, once done, try it, once again. Make sure you are running Horizon in Administrator too. Also, you may have to make a slight ajustment to your virus-protection.

I’m running Symantec Endpoint and I’m having the same problem of it running offline. Other times it won’t even load up. I want to get Diamond but I’m not doing that if I can’t get the regular version to run.

Do you use the firewall on it?

If so disable it, run Horizon as Admin and see how that goes.

I tried adding an exception to the Firewall as well as just turning it off completely and still no dice. However I did figure out a way to always get Horizon to load up. I have to run it in compatibility mode for Windows 2000.

Well, that’s the first step! I’m glad Horizon is at least loading.

Have you tried running Horizon as the Admininstrator?

That often fixes connection issues with Horizon.

I would like to thank you for taking the time out to help me. I really appreciate it. I gave up on my PC and started using Horizon on my Netbook and it works like a charm. It’s actually more convenient since I had no real use for my Netbook since I finished school. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

hey i also need help cuse i dont know if there is a virus on the site , hackers , or my horizon is not " mannualy updated please help im almost out of cash in one of my games

4.3 DO NOT bump topics. Doing so causes unnecessary clutter to the forum.

A copy of the rules can be found here

Download this.

XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards - Horizon

If you need anymore help, create a thread.

Closed.