Horizon stuck on 10% when trying to install

Hey guys I am stuck here, my dads rgh boots to xbox dash and not aurora, tried all the usual tricks to to have xexmenu injected to a usb as a demo, i cant get far because hes on latest dashbord, so older horizon doesnt pick up usb, tried different usbs also, nothing seems to work. so i tried installing newest horizon and it wont load passed 10%, disabled avg and malwarebyte aswell as windows firewall. still not getting anywhere. anyone any ideas as to why?

windows 7 laptop here.

thanks guys

1 Like

Try downloading and installing from this link: https://wemod.s3.amazonaws.com/horizon/setup/Horizon-Setup.exe

1 Like

Evenually got it installed thanks, but cant connect to server error, disabled firewall, anti virus and malwarebytes, nothing working, any ideas?

windows 7 64bit

You might need to uninstall AVG, some AVs don’t care about being disabled.

The first installer probably didn’t work because it needed to download files but had the same connection issue.

Do you have another computer to try Horizon on? It is rare for horizon not to work so chances are it will work on any other computer you may have.

Hi and thanks for you reply, unfortunately i do not have anotker pc to try at this time, I will unistall avg and see if it works, Ive added the horizon folder and exe to all allow lists for firewall and avg still no joy, ill try the suggestion first. thanks again

Hello, I went to my buddies house and tried installing horizon on his windows 10 machine, uninstalled his anitvirus and disabled firewall. Doesnt work, I tried on my sisters windows 10 tablet also, she doesnt even have an antivirus on it as its not used much, disabled firewall also. still no connection to server. It i dont believe is a problem on my side, any other ideas mate?

thanks alot

Installed it on this computer and zero issues connecting to the server.

A strange one mate, not to worry, thanks

Ya how bout windows defender ? Its defenitly something on your end. I just tried it and it worked fine over here.