Horizon | The Basics

always doing the great job pavman nice

Still think horizon is outdated so glad I donā€™t pay each moth totally not worth it :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™d also like to be included in this discussionā€¦ I had the thread that Hero re-madeā€¦

Iā€™m unbanned now and I feel I can handle it. Please let me know when you guys start talking, Pav. :smile:

I am not doing any talking, Hero and Cheater are.
This is most likely whatā€™s going to happen and what Iā€™d like to see happen in my opinion:

I would like Hero to be able to edit this thread and so will I, he can tweak some things and so can I. He can add his things from his thread and I can add some things aswell.

I am not sure if itā€™ll go like this but it would be nice, also I am unsure if VBulletin allows this either. Worth a try though.

Also, itā€™s getting annoying that youā€™re asking to take over peoples stickies when they put their hard work into it.

Thanks.

>Hero Takes My Thread, Uses My Photos
>Not even in credits

Iā€™m not trying to take over other peopleā€™s stickies.

EDIT: I really donā€™t see whatā€™s different in this thread from my thread anywaysā€¦ I just need to update a little bit.

If you are going to be immature and argue PM me rather then posting on this thread, thanks.

Wow. I really didnā€™t want to post in this thread. Trust me I was trying to avoid it, but I have the strongest urge to call out a major issues I am seeing around the forums, even if this post is deleted.

Everyone is so damn worried about things that donā€™t matter at all. Sure, credit for your work is nice but all I see is a bunch of little kids re-posting unnecessary threads, asking for control over these threads, and complaining about credit and what people think of their threads. Iā€™ve seen it over and over again with the same few culprits every time.
In my opinion, people need to grow up. Itā€™s a website. It doesnā€™t matter.
Stop making a bid deal over nothing.

1 Like

Question - Although Iā€™m a total noob to Horizon, I am not a noob to forums. Could someone please tell me where exactly the content of this thread is? All I see are two pages of compliments and an argument about updating Hero/Ellie thread. Iā€™m looking for 1.0 (Intro) to 3.0 (tools).

Thanks.

Under the green text that says Introduction, click the thing that says Spoiler: Introduction.
For the 3.0 part simply click that spoiler.

Heā€™s been slacking :\

He hasnā€™t done the Main Intro, but here is a thread on how to use the tools in Horizon.

https://www.wemod.com/forum/19-horizon-modding/68996-horizon-|-using-tools.html?highlight=Horizon+|+Using+the+Program

[details=Pavman]The error thread is mine (Pavman)

no credit? Thanks :stuck_out_tongue: Real nice.[/details]

nice work helpful for a noob like me

In the middle of a huge update with-in the ā€˜All of the Toolsā€™ Section.
I am updating the thread in the OP so it may be a bit messy.

The update should be finalized hopefully by tomorrow.

Updated with more Game Modder descriptions, and a few little other changes.

Are you sure I havenā€™t seen pavman in ages I think he died.

OT: Nice keeping this thing updated if only Cheater could do the ā€œSameā€ā€¦ lol.
Good job again cheater912 on the update and rest of the devā€™s.:wink:

Thanks for this. This is very useful.

that would be awesome, thank you.

nice one man lol :smiley:

ok who cares how pretty a thread is how bout what this is titled tutorial on how to do a mod im bored with my games now i just want to have fun again lol so ive never moded anything and im tired of not haveing the kool things like everyone else kicking my ass lol can i get some simple help thanks

If everyone are kicking your ass, you just suck at the game.

A very small minority are ā€œhackersā€.

If you want mod online on games like cod you are going to have to do hours of research and spend a decent amount of money for a modded console and software.

pav i need help. I have the latest version of horizon and theres no tutorial of how to add games on youtube
and i clicked add games on profile settings and horizon said u need diamond. at the website it says that in free mode you get hundreds of free games. If the button add games isnā€™t for addng games can you tell me how i can add games to my profile?