Horizon | The Basics

Download Horizon! (Click Image above.)

Go Diamond! (Click Image above.)
Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $14.99 for 3 months, $44.99 for 1 year.

Contents:

• 1.0: - Introduction
  • 2.0: - Horizon Interface
  • 2.1: - Device Explorer
  • 2.2: - XboxMB’s Twitter/or Twitter Feed
  • [i]2.3: - 7 Tabs at the top of Horizon[i]
  • [i][i]2.3.1: - Register Button
  • [i][i]2.3.2: - XboxMB Login[i][i]
  • [i][i][i]2.3.3: - Miscellaneous[i]
  • 2.3.4: - Quick Fix
  • 2.4: - The Bottom Part
  • 3.0: - All of the Tools
  • 3.1: - Game Modders w/ a quick description of every Game Modder
  • 3.2: - Profile Modsw/ a quick description of every Profile Mod
  • 3.3: - Toolsw/ a quick description of every Tool
  • 3.4: - How to use the Tools (Credit to Ellie)
  • 4.0: - Contributors
  • 4.1: - Influence
  • 5.0: - Change Log

1.0: Introduction

Introduction

Hello everyone, in this thread, I will provide you with the basics of Horizon. I will explain mostly everything about the tool, excluding errors and how to use the tools. If you need help with errors, be sure to look here. If you want to know how to use the tools, be sure to look here. The error thread is mine (Pavman) and the tool thread is Ellie’s and Influence’s. I hope you learn a bit or two from this thread, enjoy everyone. :smile:

2.0: Horizon Interface

[details= Horizon Interface]When you first open Horizon, you will see something like this:

There are 4 main things you need to know about which is the Device Explorer, XboxMB Twitter (Twitter Feed basically), the 7 tabs at the top, and the bottom part.

2.1: Device Explorer:

[details=Open Me]When you first run Horizon, you will see this bar on the right hand of the program that says “Device Explorer”. You may be wondering, “What is that?”, well I’ll tell you.
Simply click on that bar and you will see something like this:

If you don’t already, insert a USB into your computer and you’ll see something like that. If you do not have your USB in your computer, you’ll see this:

Here’s some of the main features of the device explorer:

• Use multiple devices at once
  • Mod directly from your device
  • Directly view and edit package contents
  • Never see a random file/folder name again
  • Supports installed games and games on demand packages
  • Drag and drop injection and extraction
  • Extract files of any size without any lag
  • Horizon will automatically determine the folder you want to inject files into
  • Copy packages from one device to another
  • Automatic rehashing and resigning of injected saved games
  • Save packages to your device from the Package Manager
  • Save themes directly to your device
  • Create new themes using existing ones on your device

To mod a profile right from your USB, simply double-click the Gamer Profiles which will result in…

Click on the gamer profile you’d like to mod then hit the Mod button, , then select why you’d like to mod. You have 7 choices:

If you’d like to take a look on how to use those, go here.

You can also mod a save just like that. Say I wanted to Mod GTA IV, I’d double-click on Games this time then select GTA IV:

Then I’d hit Mod, .

Note: This can be for any game, not just GTA IV.[/details]

2.2: XboxMB’s Twitter/or Twitter Feed:

[details=Open Me]This is quite simple, all you have to do is click on the grey rectangle that says XboxMB Twitter:

Once you have clicked that you’ll see all the feeds from their Twitter and upcoming events, etc.

There’s also a button where you can follow them on Twitter. I highly suggest you do.
If you’d like, click this link:

https://twitter.com/XboxMB[/details]

2.3: 7 Tabs at the top of Horizon:

[details=Open Me]

When you first run Horizon you will have this 7 tabs at the top of Horizon that are Register, XboxMB Login, Game Modders, Profile Mods, tools, Miscellaneous, and Quick Fix.[/details]

2.3.1: Register Button:

[details=Open Me]If you do not have an XboxMB account, use this link to register or click the register button. If you click on the resgister button, this will come up:

Simply type your information in, enter the correct captcha, and agree that you’re at least 13 years or older then hit Agree and Create account:

[/details]

2.3.2: XboxMB Login:

[details=Open Me]This is pretty self-explanatory, simply enter your user name and password then click login.

You have another option too, the Auto Login button:

This button will allow you to automatically sign in once you run Horiozn. If you’d like to do this, feel free.

Please note, if you have any siblings I suggest you keep that off so they don’t mod too many accounts/saves and get restricted from using the tools.[/details]

2.3.4: Miscellaneous:

[details=Open Me]In the Miscellaneous Tab, you will have two things, About and XboxMB.com.
If you click on the ‘About’ one, , this will pop up:

You also have another part adding onto that, Special thanks:

If you click the ‘XboxMB.com’ one, , it will simply bring you the XboxMB.com, https://www.wemod.com/.

I’d like to say something also, thank you everyone that has contributed to making Horizon, buying Diamond, and using the site. Props to all.[/details]

2.3.5: Quick Fix:

[details=Open Me]This is quite simple.
Say you had a corrupt save, simply click that Quick Fix button, , select your save, and it’ll un-corrupt it. After you select your file and hit OK, you’ll get this:

You will now be able to play with that save.[/details]

2.4: The Bottom Part:

[details=Open Me]This is fairly simple as well.
You will have 4 buttons in the bottom right, Docked, Backups, Safe Mode, and a little button that looks like this, .

Docked:

[details=Open Me]This button will allow you to dock and un-dock your Device Explorer.

Un-docked:

Open Me

Docked:

Open Me

[/details]

Backups:

[details=Open Me]I suggest you use this, say your modded profile gets corrupt, you can always use the backup of it. You will get a message like this when you try to enable it:

Simply hit yes and you’ll be good.[/details]

Safe Mode:

[details=Open Me]ONLY USE THIS IF YOU’RE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MODIFYING YOUR PACKAGES!

I do not recommend this unless you’re having issues.[/details]

:

[details=Open Me]All this will allow you to do is change your color scheme in Horizon.
You have 3 choices:

Or…

Or…

[/details][/details][/details]

3.0: All of the Tools

[details= All of the Tools]3.1: Game Modders:

[details=Open Me]In the Game Modders Tab, you will have many, many games that are available to mod. There’s over 50 Game Modders! Don’t believe me? Look at this:

Brief Descriptions on every Game Modder:
Note: * Means Diamond Only!

Alan Wake* - You are able to edit your difficulty from Normal, Hard, and Nightmare. You can also Unlock all Levels for your current difficulty and/or all difficulties. You are also able to unlock episodes 1 by 1, you can also use the unlock all feature. You can also edit all of your stats.

Assassin’s Creed II - You are able to edit all of your money.

Bastion - You are able to edit your stats, including level, experience, money, etc. You can also max out all of them. You also have the option to unlock all weapons, maps, and all upgrades.

Bayonetta - You are able to edit your health.

Bionic Commando - You are able to edit your settings, types, values, etc.

Borderlands -You are able to edit your level, XP points, skill points, money, etc. You can also max out all of those.

Brink -You are able to edit all of your settings in-game and set your examples differently.

Brutal Legend -You are able to edit your settings in the package editor

Bulletstorm -You are able to edit your skill points. You can also make them all out.

Crackdown -You are able to increase or decrease your Hidden and Agility Values. You can also restore or remove all of your orbs.

Crackdown 2 -You are able to adjust your Agility, Explosives, Strength, Firearms, and Driving values.

Crysis 2 -You are able to edit your attributes and there values.

Dead Rising 2* -You are able to edit your PP and money. You can max both of them.

Dead Space -You are able to edit your credits. You can max them out also.

Dead Space 2* -You are able to edit your credits. You can max them out also.

Devil May Cry 3 -You are able to edit your level, blood orbs, proud souls, and score. You can max each one of those as well.

Devil May Cry 4 -You are able to edit all of your orbs and stars. You can edit the Holy Water, you can also unlock Vergil, and edit your slots. You also have the option to edit what levels you have unlocked, etc. You can edit ALL of your missions and set your difficulty to either Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard, Dante Must Die, and Heaven or Hell.

DiRT 2* -You are able to edit your balance. You can max your balance out as well.

DiRT 3 -You are able to edit your Discipline XP. You can max that out also.

DiRT Showdown* -You are able to edit your Money Balance. You can max your money out also!

Dragon’s Dogma -You are able to edit your values through Package Editor.

Fable II -You are able to edit your Money, Renown, Morality, and Purity. You can change yourself to a good person, neutral person, or a bad person. You can edit your Strength and Skill and your Will.

F.E.A.R. -You are able to edit your Settings and values through Package Editor.

F.E.A.R. 2* -You are able to edit your Settings and values through Package Editor.

FIFA Soccer 11 -You are able to edit your Stats and Physical settings, General Settings, and your Position Skills.

FIFA Soccer 12* -You are able to edit your Player Settings, Player and Goalkeeper Skills, and your Position Skills.

FIFA Soccer 13* -You are able to edit your Player settings, Attribute 1 and Attribute 2 settings aswell.

Forza Horizon* -You are able to edit your credits, level, XP in this tool.

Forza 3 Screenshot* -You are able to see screenshots with-in this tool.

Forza Motorsport 3* -You are able to edit your credits, level, XP in this tool.

Forza 4 Screenshot* -You are able to see screenshots with-in this tool.

Forza 4 Livery Unlocker* -You are able to unlock your liveries with-in this tool.

Forza Motorsport 4* -You are able to edit your credits, level, XP in this tool.

Gears of War -You are able to select which weapon you want and the Max Ammo you want with it. You can MAX the ammo out as well.

Gears of War 2 -You are able to select which weapon you want and the Max Ammo you want with it. You can MAX the ammo out as well. This comes with four slots instead of one like the original Gears of War game does.

Gears of War 3 -You can edit your Character data in this tool.

Gears of War 3 Stats* -You are able to edit your Main Data, C/V, Horde, Beast, and your Weapons. You can also mod your ribbons as well. You also have the ability to change your weapon skins.

Grand Theft Auto IV -You are able to edit your Player Traits and your Weapons.

Halo 3* -You are able to edit your Weapons, Grenades, and Shields.

Halo 3: ODST* -You are able to edit your Weapons and Grenades. You can also Max your Health.

Halo: Reach* -You are able to edit your Weapons, Grenades and Health in this tool.

Just Cause 2 -You are able to edit your money, chaos, weapon parts, vehicle parts, and armor parts values.

Left 4 Dead 2 -You are able to change the binds in the game with this tool.

LIMBO -You are able to edit your progress from 0% - 100% and you can also edit which chapter you’re on.

Metro 2033 -You are able to edit your values. You can also enable invincibility and infinite ammo.

Modern Warfare 3 -You are able to mod basically anything you can think of, DVARs, segments, enabling super jump, etc.

Naruto Ninja Storm 2 - You are able to edit two stats in this tool, Ryo & SP.

NFS: Hot Pursuit -You are able to edit your racer bounty and cop bounty. You can max them both.

Naughty Bear - In this editor you are able to complete all and max out your stats! there are also instructions!

Oblivion - Within this editor you can edit a bunch of items, ranging from your strength to your luck, skills to your stats and your inventory!

Plants vs. Zombies - This editor has only one option, to edit ‘Suns’.

Quake Arena Arcade* -You are able to edit your binds, example commands/settings, etc.

Resident Evil 5 - In this editor you can edit your class, item and amount, gold and exch. points.

Resident Evil 6* -You are able to edit your skills, inventory, and skills settings with-in this tool.

Resident Evil ORC - In this editor you can edit only one stat, and that is your XP.

The Saboteur - Within this editor you can edit your contraband, ammo category and your ammunition.

Saints Row: The Third - This editor has a bunch of items to choose from and unlock from, it has four tabs, one with your player stats, one with your garage, another with your gang abilities and your upgrades (Note: Upgrades are for diamond only)

Sonic The Hedgehog - Within this editor you have four tabs to choose from, Sonic, Shadow, Silver and the Final Episode, within them you can edit Lives and Money.

SSX 2012 - This editor can edit your credits within the touch of a button or your custom amount.

Star Wars: TFU2 -You are able to edit your Persistence values through this tool.

Super Meat Boy - Within this editor you can edit your levels and your character unlocks.

Test Drive Unlimited - In this editor you can edit your credits and stake, or it can easily max your values to the highest possible amount.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - Within this editor the editor can edit your money, casion chips, collection points, competition points and social points, it can also unlock all places and discovery’s.

WET - In this editor you can edit four stats, your points, shotgun ammo, machine gun ammo and blow dart ammo.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s* - Within this editor you can edit your deck, and unlock all cards.
Here’s a list of what regular members and Diamond members get while using Horizon:

XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards - XboxMB Diamond

Scroll down a bit and you’ll see all the features of what you get with-in the Game Modders.[/details]

3.2: Profile Mods:

[details=Open Me]In the Profile Mods tab, you’ll have plenty of awesome + fantastic tools to look at and mod. Ranging from an account editor to a game adder (Diamond Only)! Here’s some of the tools included in that tab:

Account Editor -You are able to edit your account information. You can edit things like service, flags, etc.

Achievement Unlocker* -You are able to unlock achievements for certain games.

Avatar Award Unlocker* -You are able to unlock certain awards through this tool fro your avatar.

Avatar Color Editor -You are able to change the color of your avatar with this tool. Be aware, there is a high risk of getting banned by using this tool.

Game Adder* -You are able to add games to your profile with this tool. Note: You DO NOT actually get to play the game.

Profile Data Editor -You are able to edit your profile data with this tool like your zone, motto, name, etc. You can also edit your crowns.

Castle Crashers -You are able to edit your gold, strength, magic, defense, and agility values.

Crysis 2 Online Editor* -You are able to edit your XP and unlocks, you are also to edit your Weapon Attachments.

Gears of War 3 Profile Editor* -You are able to edit your profile data in this tool.

Marble Blast Ultra -You are able to edit your level and level time.

N+ Progress Editor -You are able to edit your episode. You’re also able to unlock all of them.

Halo: 4 Credit Editor* - You are able to add Halo Credits in this tool.

Halo: Reach Credit Editor* -You are able to add Halo Credits in this tool. Please note: DO NOT add more than 1k credits per day if you plan to connect to Xbox Live.

Red Fraction - Guerrilla -You are able to edit your profile XP with this tool. You can also max your XP out.

Swarm -You are able to edit your Death medals and Score. You can max both of them out.

Some of them are Diamond only, but what the heck, it’s 5 dollars and you get a whole month of Diamond! You get so many features with Diamond. I highly suggest you buy it. :smile:[/details]

3.3: Tools:

[details=Open Me]In the Tools tab, you have six tools to go about with.
You have the following:

Device Explorer -

Gamer Picture Pack Creator -In this editor, you would open a profile, then search for a game that has interesting gamerpictures and you’d add them to your profile. For more info on this, refer to section 3.4.

Gamercard Viewer -This tool is pretty self explanatory, you search a gamertag, then it would bring the gamercard up with all the details. Say I searched ‘Cheater912’, his gamerscore would pop up, profile picture, etc.

Package Manager -In this tool, you are able to change many things such as ID’s, Title Name’s, etc. You also are able to inject files such as GPD’s as well.

Theme Creator- In this tool, you can load up to four images to make a them. Once you save it, you simply move it back to your USB then to your Xbox then load the theme up.

Title ID Finder- In this tool, all you have to do is search a game and the title ID will come up. So say you wanted to look up Halo: Reach, you would literally type ‘Halo: Reach’ and the ID would come up for it. The ID is 4D53085B:

Here’s a brief look at the tools:

[/details]

3.4: How to use the Tools:

[details=Open Me]

Take a look here:

https://www.wemod.com/forum/19-horizon-modding/68996-horizon-|-using-tools.html

This thread is just a quick run down, on how to use every tool in Horizon - Gamesave Editors, Profile Editors and the Tools! This thread was orginally posted by TooMuchSweat, big thanks to him.
[/details][/details]

4.0: Contributors

[details= Contributors]4.1: Nath:

[details=Open Me]

If it wasn’t for you, this thread would have taken ages. You’ve done a lot, and a thank you for that, if you every need help with a thread, please feel free to drop by and leave me a visitor message or IM me on Skype. Thank you, once again. :smile: [/details][/details]

5.0: Change Log:
Pavman - Thread Created. [9/29/12]
Nath - Added more Game Modder descriptions. [10/14/12]
Pavman - Added ‘4.0 Contributors’ w/ Influence [10/14/12]
Nath - Edited Contributors’ [12/04/13]

1 Like

EDIT: Good to see you RE-creating this thread.

Thread looks really nice, a lot of good information here.

Not to be the biggest douche in the world but what does this thread have that https://www.wemod.com/forum/19-horizon-modding/47411-horizon-|-using-program.html does not?

It’s not flaming either, since anything ever questioned in your threads you take as flaming then ask them to post on your wall.

Nice organized thread.

Well, Hero had a thread like this, now he’s banned, and it was a sticky, so I decided to remake it because it cannot be updated anymore. Plus, Ellie’s is out of date, and needs to be updated as stated on it.

And no one complained on Hero’s thread.

So if you could drop it that would be awesome, thank you.

Drop what? I asked a question. If I would of noticed Hero’s thread I would of posted the same thing. There are just so many damn Horizon threads over the same subject. Since the other thread is outdated you could either A. Update it or B. Replace it with a thread that remains updated.

I understand what you’re saying, but Hero is banned and he cannot update his thread and Ellie’s is outdated and needs updating.
If you need to talk to me, feel free to Private Message me.

There is a point of a public discussion, so that the community can join in and collaborate off of others ideas.

I edit my post just after you quoted it… “Since the other thread is outdated you could either A. Update it or B. Replace it with a thread that remains updated.”

How do people make threads this organized? Doesn’t it take like 2 hours to set it up? :laughing: nice :thumbsup:

why don’t you ask Ellie to update it >.>

Believe me, I have asked him on his tool one, and only Influence updates it, I just don’t hink he has the time because he takes college classes and he’s in high school.

Like I said, PM me if you want to talk to me, don’t expand my thread. Thanks.

Has a lot of information.

Good Job Pavman :smile:

Depends, i mean if you have an idea on how its going to be organized then it shouldn’t take 2 hours.

Great thread Pavman. So very organized :smile:

I told you not to post this until I read over it. I’m aware you sent it to me last night, but I’ve been busy configuring the server. It’s not much different than Ellie’s and Hero’s thread, so…

Closed.

Unlock until Hero is unbanned. They will talk it over.

Nicely made and easy to read! :3

Nice topic, well set out. :smile:

This is helpful for noobies