Horizon won't detect my flashdrive?

You joined in November, maybe if you knew how to use the program it wouldn’t be so “****ty”

Bumping this. Having exact same issue as OP. Need help as I accidentally removed all my save files from my xbox and I need to put them back on (I have backups)

Are you positive that you’ve configured it on your Xbox 360 for Xbox 360 storage? If you have, I would try formatting it on your computer and then configure it again on your 360. Also try different USB ports and running Horizon as Admin.

I am on a mac using parallels windows 7 emulator. I am certain is running as an admin. I have configured it 3 or so times today. No luck.
Modio can’t read it. (windows7)
Horizon can’t read it. (windows7)
Velocity CAN read it (mac version)

Possibly to do with my parallels?
I really don’t want to use velocity because

1. There is no simple navigation, everything is done manually, so it is very messy and VERY VERY hard to put content on your profile (much less mod it)
  2. Velocity takes a year to update, it is only in version 0.1 of the beta, whereas Horizon is constantly updated.

I ran into ANOTHER problem! Now I have to run windows programs on separate window mode. Which means I cannot run coherence. (Which allows to seamlessly run windows and mac programs, this is very clean and I love it, the separate window mode is laggy and buggy and windows is just plain ugly) I’m really thinking this has to do with parallels and windows. I might remove my windows virtual machine and recreate it. See if that fixes both of my problems

Edit:

FIXED IT! Apparently Horizon changed some of my settings and it wasn’t allowed to read anything else except internal storage :stuck_out_tongue:
So, all is well! I fixed coherence too by removing a dummy virtual machine I had.

i want to ask something.if i configure xbox,is my game all deleted?

That depends on what your asking as I’m not really sure what you mean. If your talking about formatting your xbox 360 hard drive, yes you will lose what is on it. If your talking about configuring a flash drive for xbox 360 storage, no you will not lose anything since this has nothing to do with what is stored on your hard drive.

you don’t have to put your profile on your usb for it to show up on horizon m8, at least i never have and i’ve been using the program for almost two years now… it could be the usb drive itself, they don’t exactly last forever and do very frequently go bad “hence why their so cheap”, i’ve had brand new one’s refuse to work before literally right out the box, i’d try a different usb and see if thats the problem.

i am having this same issue, i have tried multiple usb of many different brands and sizes. none will recognize. but my computer can still read whats inside of my usb without using horizon. usually it would just say XBOX360 in a folder and then i wouldent be able to open it any further.

I am having the same problem… Tried other usbs and also on another computer but it still doesnt detects any devices… Can you pleasee fix this or find a solution, pleaseee

And yeees i am running horizon as adminstrator

Please don’t bump old threads. If you are having issues you need to create your own thread.

Closed.

Are you talking about your Xbox 360’s hard drive or a USB flash drive that you want to configure on your 360 so you can use it for Horizon modding?

Same problem :grin:

@Chris I believe this can be locked since its an old topic, user above made another topic therefor this topic isnt needed i believe?

Please do not bump old threads. If you are have issues you need to create your own thread.