Horizon won't install after Windows 10 updated

Okay, so my PC just updated Windows 10 and suddenly Horizon won’t install. I checked all my anti virus programs, firewalls, etc and Horizon as well as all my other tools are set to always run as admin. I have the setup downloaded and when i use it, it will have the big “INSTALL” button. i press the button and it will say it’s initializing then within a couple seconds it says it’s all done… like it didn’t do anything. Horizon still isn’t on my PC at all and doesn’t exist anywhere in my PC aside from the setup program which doesn’t seem to work. I’ve re-downloaded it several times, checked and rechecked everything and I don’t understand why it won’t install. If I click the setup again, it will say uninstall and it’s the same thing. A couple of seconds of starting then it’s “finished” and still nothing has changed. Also, all of my other tools stopped being able to read and detect my USB. Not sure if that is related. Before the update, Horizon worked fine, after the update it would show the logo then stop working. I thought reinstalling would fix it… Clearly, I was mistaken. Can anyone help and has anyone experienced the same issues?

Side note: This is my first post, so I’m sorry if I did anything wrong or put this in the wrong place. Also, my keyboard is slightly broken so forgive me for any errors I made while typing.