Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Great work on this mod. Only God mode is not working for me, when activated it deactivates right after.
You guys doing great mods, thanks for all of them!

1 Like

just curious, is Mege EXP worked with ghost level in NG+?

will you be making one for those who bought the game from Epic Games?

3 Likes

Yeah i bought the game on epic so adding a trainer for that would be amazing.

1 Like

this Trainer needs Update pls :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Teleport Waypoint option doesn’t work for some reason. Anyone have a fix for this?

does it work for epic version ?

1 Like

The unlimited items doesn’t work… I’m still lacking money to buy things.

It does, but only to the first waypoint you place. After that it just always teleports you back to that spot no matter how many times you move the marker.

Unlimited Items does work. It doesn’t give you 999 items but it prevents your current Item count from decreasing when you craft or sell. That being said, it does still cause you to fire multiple arrows at once. Is there anything that can be done about this? I mean I know I’m cheating with unlimited Items anyway. but I want the game to be somewhat challenging while I fight

2 Likes

Hi!

Thank you for the trainer! Can I ask you if you can make a version compatible with the Epic Games Launcher version please? The games was at lower price when I get it and it was on EGS. I have set the executable to EGS one from the Steam version but it’s always safest to use a compatible trainer done for this one.

1 Like

I have been getting lots of crashes too, and come to think of it, it’s been while using only undetected cheat. I will try to do without. I just really dislike sneaking in games for some reason, lol.
I just learned to use mounts so this sounds about right.

1 Like

so when you used waypoint fast travel while mounted it makes the game crash, is this just me or anyone else has the same problem

This Works for Epic but it has a few more bugs. At least ive got it working on Epic and being that i dont have it on Steam i dont know if these are the same bugs or effects its supposed to have. All the cheats work though.

1 Like

The teleport to waypoint has a range to it ive found pick a close spot and try again. Also turn off the super damage seems to fix things

It works on Epic see my comment below

1 Like

Needs update several of the hacks don’t work no more

Welcome @AgentKush. :slight_smile:

Can you be more specific about which cheats (they’re not hacks, those are a completely different thing) do not work exactly?

• What store did you get your copy of the game from, or is it cracked?
  • Do you have the Complete Edition of the game?
  • What error messages, if any, do you get?

Can we get an Epic Game Store version of this, please? I know someone here has said that it works for Epic, but I don’t really understand how to do that when the only option on the app is ‘Steam’ and ‘GoG’. Thanks.

1 Like

8 out of 10 Steam trainers will work on Epic Games versions and vice versa.

Simply open the Steam trainer. Click the Fix button. And link the Epic Games Store version’s .exe there.
You’ll find the .exe for the Epic version in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\GAME_NAME.

2 Likes