Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

We might as well forget trying to use Wemod on this game anymore. Oh its working is what they say but yet numerous people have said and are still stating its not working.

Steam updated the game about 2-3 days ago and now the trainer causes the game to crash after about 15-20 minutes of playing. Before the update, the game ran fine for hours with the trainer on. Hopefully, it can get added to the queue so I can boost it.

Adding the game to your favourites in WeMod to help us determine how popular the game is will increase the chances of it getting in the queue quicker. :slight_smile:

Link: Game Queue - WeMod Support

Currently having an issue with the game crashing as well, seems worse when traveling

Well, itā€™s been added to my favorites for a while now and it doesnā€™t look like thereā€™s going to be an update to the trainer any time soon. Bummer because I hadnā€™t finished the game yet. While Iā€™m all for trying to stream line the WeMod app and make it easier on the trainer creators, thereā€™s gotta be a better way to make the WeMod team aware of broken trainers aside from the favorites thing.

There is.
Updates to games are detected automatically and then they are added to the testing list. It also worked this way with the old voting system.
Adding the game into your favourites determines how quickly trainers that are tested and confirmed broken will get updated. Not to let us know the trainer is ā€œbrokenā€ as that is automatic.

game keeps crashing when trying this game with any mods one, is this gunna be sorted anytime soon

Same issue, the further into the storyline I go the more often the game seems to crash on meā€¦

No longer supports the Epic Games copy. Will this be rectified at some point?

1 Like

I found it always crashed while riding a mount. Iā€™ve been playing without crashes since I stopped riding mounts and running/fast travelling everywhere.

1 Like

I cannot use godmode to undetected mode.

Infinite items isnā€™t working for me hereā€¦ I hope this gets looked into since people are having some trouble with this trainer.

Okay, as an edit/followup to this, I was mistaken as I assumed infinite items would mean it would make my items become like x99 stacks, when it is instead causing items to not be used, though it does still have issues.

When crafting items on the crafting screen, items show as being lost/used, though I think we still keep them after leaving the screen?

Also something about the infinite items cheat is turning bows into shotguns and making them launch 5 less accurate arrows instead of 1 accurate arrowā€¦ would be kinda nice if that was able to be separated from it, perhaps as a new cheat?

And infinite items currently includes arrows which means no reload time, so arrows can be left click spammed and fired as a shotgun, and that kinda takes that fun challenge out of combat when all I wanted was infinite resources, so separating infinite arrows from infinite items would also be nice.

Infinite Items cheat is inconsistent, when itā€™s on the arrows always shoot in bundles and it is both overpowering and also very bad for stealth since when you shoot multiple, they donā€™t hit in the center (you could aim for a headshot but it gets the body and then the npc is alerted and not dead), So I end up turning it off, and always turning it on before crafting arrows myself, which is annoying.
Teleport to waypoint also works only sometimes, sometimes it works great, other times you either start flying there and then hit an invisible wall or worse sometimes it just lunches you straight up and you fall right back to the same spotā€¦ especially noticeable when trying to teleport to unexplored areasā€¦

1 Like

Is it possible to get this mod to be compatable with Epic Games version ? :smiley: i like your mod, so it would be nice if epics version would be added <3

2 Likes

Is there a version of this in the works for Epic or just Steam and GOG

2 Likes

Sometimes Steam trainers will work for Epic Games versions. You just need to replace the .exe WeMod injects into via the down arrow next to the play button.

1 Like

still get ctd when using mount and undected causes crash too

1 Like

Same here but for me it only happens if I am on a mount and am near human enemiesā€¦ with machines it never gives me a ctdā€¦

I just started using this and overall it seems to be working well. Two cheats donā€™t work for me: Unlimited Skill Points and Mega Exp. As soon as you press them, they turn off again. Easy Craft is working great! There are a few things I havenā€™t tried, but I like what is working for me. Thanks!