Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Game keeps crashing on me. Any reason why? Ill try to send photo.

The trainer works perfect unless your not using steam store version. ?
And also on steam lotta complaints about the game crashing i suspect an update coming soon

God mode, mega xp and super damage all stop working part way thru game. Tried restarts, fresh downloads of wemod, nothing works.

Was working beautifully. The buttons when activated simply turn themselves off.

Ok Update for all.

As long as you start the game, THEN activate the Horizon trainer everything will work fine. Fully tested so far with 5 players noting the difference.

Its the “play” button on wemod that somehow loses connection ?!?

Hope this helps some having the same issues. Happy Gaming :slight_smile:

With 5 other players? You mean like online ? And we are wracking our brains trying to figure out why it wont work for some people

1 Like

Is it possible to add an option for receiving X Metal Shards?

I found a workaround for shards if youre interested. Get a green valuable drop, like the ancient necklace, and sell it with the infinite items cheat active. You can buy it back after selling, and you’ll keep the one(s) you sold. Then sell 2, buy both back, sell 4, buy back, etc. If you get like 5 stacks, mark them all, and “sell marked” you have essentially infinite shards.

Yep same here, the super damage mod is conflicting with calling in mounts as they spawn in dead, and when trying to override machines with the super damage mod active

its no issues to me as I can just turn off the super damage to override machines and call in mounts then turn it back on!

yeah god mod don’t work here

Did you purchase the game from Steam and why don’t you think it works? I played several hours while testing the trainer and there hasn’t been a game update since.

The Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Freeze Mission Timer cheat added
  • Set Day Time cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

I just googled yesterday about how to skip time and today you added it.
tysm

So Mega EXP doesn’t work once you have reached lvl 60 understandable, but it also does not work in new game plus for the infinite level along with that i dont know if its just me but Undetected crashes my game if i use it for two long works in short bursts but more then 2 mins and it crashes.

Thanks for all updates you guys are amazing hope this info helps.

Can you please PM me your saves? That should be extremely helpful to diagnose issues :slight_smile:

Fantastic update, thanks for looking into the timer freeze! Great work on this trainer, it has been fantastic for a fun replay of the game since I last played years ago on the PS4.

2 Likes

Many thanks for the trainer, it’s been awesome replaying the game in this way.

One thing I have noticed though is that the ‘Unlimited Items’ option, whilst working for arrow amounts, causes the side effect of shooting multiple (5-6) arrows with a single shot.

Just a heads up!

1 Like

Hey, When I open the Wemod software, it says there is the HZD trainer with 12 options, However when I click on it, its still the old 10 option version.
I dont have the Day time change and freeze time form the recent update.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled wemod twice now.

Click on trainer history and see if it’s in there. Or click out of wemod then mite update

1 Like

Yeah, mine keeps doing the same thing. Everytime I click the game to open the trainer, it automatically loads the previous version without the extra cheats (the 10 option trainer). This is despite me never using the 10 option version haha.

You just have to click on the ‘history’ tab along the right side of the trainer and select the 12 option version. A bit of an annoyance, but at least it works! :slight_smile:

hey, i was using your trainer just a couple of days ago, but now when i click play i get a message that its having issues and it cant open. im using a fitgirl repack and just wondering if there might have been an update to the game and your trainer yesterday or something thats affecting it starting my .exe

The current 12 option trainer that was released a few days ago works with the current steam version of the game.

A community mod stated above that WeMod trainers aren’t built to support cracked/repacked versions of games. So it’s likely that you may need to use an older version of the trainer available through the ‘history’ tab.