Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

same bro so sad :frowning:

God mode and super damage work for me. The only one that has issues is the teleport

Set the marker closer(really close) to you and it should work then you can teleport further.

Could be cracked versions they are using.

I asked before if they are using steam store bought version and no reply !

God mode stays on even after disabling it, only solution to get it off now is to restart game. Otherwise worrking like a charm, thanks. (bought steam version)

1 Like

unlimited items seem to fire extra arrows. deactivating god mode doesnโ€™t always turn it off in game.

Mega XP does not work as intended. Using the Steam Version.

Nvm its working, had to restart. Apologies!

Hi I used the god mode and it worked but when I turned it off I still take no damage, I even closed the app and restarted the game and I still take no damage. can someone please help me fix this?

Iโ€™m using the steam version btw

I completed a main mission name the curse of darkness but itโ€™s still showing in main mission quest list and I cant progress more as its showing undone. Please can we get a skip mission cheat so i can skip it and continue playing.

Yup. bought it on Steam.

Edit: I redownloaded the whole game overnight (NOT Verify Integrity, did that the first time and nothing happened). I tried running the game+trainer and they seem to be working now. @yahyatorres this โ€œfixโ€ might work for you.

1 Like

what is game+trainer? it is another software trainer?

where can i find the game+trainer bro? please help :frowning:

No, It means I started the game and WeMod.

yes me too i started the game with wemod in the FIX area but nothings happen. always unable to select GOD MODE and SUPER damage. nothings happen :frowning:

No he means to go on steam and verify the game files and it worked for him
Oh he actually re- downloaed the whole game again. Wow !

i didnt buy it on steam or what it is a cracked game :frowning: from CODEX

We do not support cracked games so we cannot assist you with your issue. Support the developers by purchasing the game.

oh im sorry i didnt know cuz ive been playing all game crack using wemod and it works for me but okay ill support the devs :smiley:

Any chance we can get a quest step completion code?

Aside from that, I saw where some enterprising individuals found the coding for the timers in hunting trials and are able to freeze it with CheatEngine. What would the likelihood of that working here be?
Moderator > no links

1 Like

Everything works perfectly. Thank you