House Flipper Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the House Flipper Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Perk Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/28/2019
    Started development

• 07/28/2019
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 11/17/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The House Flipper cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The House Flipper cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The money cheat currently does not work anymore.

Hi there,

I tested the trainer today and not only it doesn’t work but it makes the game crash. Maybe it needs some update. Thanks for your help and best regards.

Still says it is compatable. But the money side is not working

The unlimited perk points works just fine. However, the unlimited money option just isn’t working? An update would be great

Money cheat doesnt work please update

The money cheat will activate and give me around 4 million dollars when I log into my laptop, but the money is never actually given to me for me to use. please fix

Money cheat doest work :frowning:

be good if unlimited money work

The whole trainer is incompatible now even though my game is updated.

The game received an April Fools update which likely rendered the trainer incompatible until it’s updated.

The developers of the game also announced a DLC will be coming shortly (link to Steam announcement), so it makes sense if @REPPiN decides to wait until after the DLC is released before updating, to save having to update the trainer twice in a short time, but it’s up to him.

Uh, can we get the trainer fixed now? Only the Perk cheat works now. Thanks to the new DLC, I could use a cheat that gives more money for those task.

Hello @OldTimeFilmsX7. :slight_smile:

You will need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app. It currently does not have enough community votes to warrant a priority update. Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the development to-do queue.

This link should help: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

But I already used all my votes on this game!

Each vote bumps a trainer a bit higher up the development queue. There are many games which have a lot more votes than this one at the moment.

You have a referral link in your WeMod desktop app’s dashboard that you can use to refer friends and people from other communities to come and vote too, while getting rewarded for it.

There are also plenty of free games which are shared in the community to help pass the time while waiting for updates. For example, Grand Theft Auto 5 is free until tomorrow. See here: WeMod Community - Deals & Giveaways.

Yea like everyone said … Money Trainer doesn’t work.
Good effort though